83njk
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, my name is Niharika. Message or reply here if you will be attending UCLan from Sept 2018. I myself will be a first year student, and I will be going in for medicine with foundation year entry. So comment below with your course and name !!

I would love to have a few accquaintances before college begins !!
Dr.Glow
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
[quote(Original post by Shylaaa)]Urgently Looking for 1 or 2 people to take over our contract, there’s a standard ensuite room available - £90 and a large ensuite room available - £95. Jubilee Court is a private student accommodation all bills included on Fylde Road, 5 mins walk from university, if you need any more details, contact me please
Attachment 762154
Attachment 762156
Attachment 762158
Attachment 762160[/quote]
(Original post by 83njk)
Hi, my name is Niharika. Message or reply here if you will be attending UCLan from Sept 2018. I myself will be a first year student, and I will be going in for medicine with foundation year entry. So comment below with your course and name !!

Hello Niharika...My name is Gloria..i will be starting uclan come september 2018. I am also going in for medicine
MargaridaPT
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 83njk)

Hi Niharika, I'm Megan and I'm starting this September on Sexual Health Studies with foundation entry. Would love to get to know some people for Freshers week as I'm not living in halls so have no one to go with! Let me know if you'd like to meet up
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Central Lancashire
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Nov '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Nov '19
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 21 Jun '20

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.07%
They might tell the bully (35)
9.51%
I don't think they'd understand (56)
15.22%
It might lead to more bullying (143)
38.86%
There's nothing they could do (108)
29.35%

Watched Threads