Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello all, I’ve been accepting to mental health nursing, will be sept 2018 cohort, I’ve tried to do my research but I’ve yet to find much information,

Does anyone know when the course starts?

What the placement structure is like throughout the year ?

If we will be in uni many times a week for long days like I’m assuming ?

And if we have to wear uniforms ?

Any help with these questions will be greatly appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Hi CartonBanjs14, So, enrolment is on 15th and induction week starts on 17th we are scheduled to attend lecures from 24 th of September. I would love see last year timetable as I'm working and need to inform my manager what day's I'm free 🤔. We will wear uniforms only during placement, blue trousers and white tunic, but when you are qualified nurse you dindobeed to wear any uniform. Marta

ReputationRep:
    Im at bcu but adult. We have blocks of 2-3 months at uni and then 2-3 months placement.
    Uniform is only at placement or on practical skills sessions.
    When we are at uni we are expected to be free monday-friday. We may have a day off or only be in for a few hours but there is reading/learning to be done outside uni.
    1 main placement in the 2-3 month block but may have a week visit to other places in that time.
    You will be in lectures with other students. We have LD students in our groups sometimes.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.