CarltonBanks14
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello all, I’ve been accepting to mental health nursing, will be sept 2018 cohort, I’ve tried to do my research but I’ve yet to find much information,

Does anyone know when the course starts?

What the placement structure is like throughout the year ?

If we will be in uni many times a week for long days like I’m assuming ?

And if we have to wear uniforms ?

Any help with these questions will be greatly appreciated
Marta.111
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi CartonBanjs14, So, enrolment is on 15th and induction week starts on 17th we are scheduled to attend lecures from 24 th of September. I would love see last year timetable as I'm working and need to inform my manager what day's I'm free 🤔. We will wear uniforms only during placement, blue trousers and white tunic, but when you are qualified nurse you dindobeed to wear any uniform. Marta
Hayyz91
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Im at bcu but adult. We have blocks of 2-3 months at uni and then 2-3 months placement.
Uniform is only at placement or on practical skills sessions.
When we are at uni we are expected to be free monday-friday. We may have a day off or only be in for a few hours but there is reading/learning to be done outside uni.
1 main placement in the 2-3 month block but may have a week visit to other places in that time.
You will be in lectures with other students. We have LD students in our groups sometimes.
jenniferxoxoxo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi ,Can I please get your email so I can ask you a coupleQuestions about the course as I’m going to start in January and would like to get more information about the course. X
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (17)
8.02%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (14)
6.6%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (44)
20.75%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (27)
12.74%
No, nothing has changed (70)
33.02%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (40)
18.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed