The Student Room Group
just horrendous how people can live like that

smh
Reply 2
They were jailed for 4 and 3 years? smh drug dealers get more years
A subsequent police search of the property found the remains of a baby boy in a rucksack, hidden on the top shelf of a cupboard in Mr Burling's bedroom for 14 years.

Reply 4
Original post by jas149
They were jailed for 4 and 3 years? smh drug dealers get more years

He was vulnerable person people care more about animals than vulnerable adults.
Horrifically short sentencing, particularly so for such a horrendous thing.
Reply 6
Rather tragic incident all round.
I am curious if this was caused by malice or neglect though? From the excerpts from the judges ruling it doesnt seem like they went out of their way to let him die, indeed it would seem more than this was little more than a tragic series of shortcomings by them, the council and mental health services.
Interesting how when you see starving people it's compared to Nazi camps as if people associate famine with that when how many died because of famine in the Soviet Union?

Even a fair number of German starved.

Some camp inmates starved only at the END of the war because they did not receive food or medical supplies for obvious reasons. Despite that many were in decent shape including the many babies born in camps (what kind of death camp allow babies to be born?)
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by AngeryPenguin

A subsequent police search of the property found the remains of a baby boy in a rucksack, hidden on the top shelf of a cupboard in Mr Burling's bedroom for 14 years.

@Ttingtox I might punch babies, but at least I don't murder them and leave them in a rucksack in the top of a cupboard for 14 years. Not so bad after all, am I :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending