I found girls clothes in my boyfriends bedroom...

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
A while back, I was cleaning my boyfriends room (it was a state, I mean, gross boys room) i came across on a plastic bag with womens clothes in, knickers, contact lenses, a top, necklace e.c.t. When i confronted him about this, he acted weird joking saying oh, if you cleaned my room better in the past i would i have noticed they were there for a while. He told me that they were from a past relationship and was meaning to get rid of them for a while but never got round from it.

I dont know whether this is true, but its been on my mind ever since. I trust him, I have been with him for almost 2 years. But if this was true, why would he have kept hold of an exes clothes? When i left my ex, i got rid of everything almost instantly, i just dont understand?

Help a poor girl out here
It's****ingWOODY
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
He's obviously been dressing up and calling himself Lucy for the guy he's been seeing behind your back.
Jack22031994
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
A while back, I was cleaning my boyfriends room (it was a state, I mean, gross boys room) i came across on a plastic bag with womens clothes in, knickers, contact lenses, a top, necklace e.c.t. When i confronted him about this, he acted weird joking saying oh, if you cleaned my room better in the past i would i have noticed they were there for a while. He told me that they were from a past relationship and was meaning to get rid of them for a while but never got round from it.

I dont know whether this is true, but its been on my mind ever since. I trust him, I have been with him for almost 2 years. But if this was true, why would he have kept hold of an exes clothes? When i left my ex, i got rid of everything almost instantly, i just dont understand?

Help a poor girl out here
I only just got rid of my ex girlfriends stuff about 3-4 months ago (broke up April 2017). So it can happen BUT If i had started seeing another girl, I would've done it then.

I would look much into it though.
username4100640
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Why are you cleaning his room in the first place? “If you cleaned my room better in the past...” He sounds like a knob! Are you his girlfriend, his mum or his slave?
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
He's obviously been dressing up and calling himself Lucy for the guy he's been seeing behind your back.
I ****ing love you 🤣
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Ok this made me laugh hahaa!!

Nah, i cleaned his room as i was visiting back home from uni, and i thought since he was at work, i'd clean his room as i'd be staying there for a week!
username3890778
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
He’s either a guy that likes to dress as a woman or he’s cheating on you love
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (36)
18.27%
The paper was reasonable (79)
40.1%
Not feeling great about that exam... (42)
21.32%
It was TERRIBLE (40)
20.3%

Watched Threads