Civil Service Summer Diversity Internship Programme 2018/19 Watch

Edminzodo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
So I got an offer last year for the MoJ and had to turn it down. Submitted an updated but very similar application this year and have just been rejected before interview.

Well, I'm sad now.
Candi19
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Edminzodo)
So I got an offer last year for the MoJ and had to turn it down. Submitted an updated but very similar application this year and have just been rejected before interview.

Well, I'm sad now.
I'm sorry to hear that! Did you just hear back today?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Edminzodo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Candi19)
I'm sorry to hear that! Did you just hear back today?
2 days ago but email was in spam so I only saw it last night.
ldiamond17
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
i have successfully passed all the stages and am now waiting to hear about being contacted for the final stage, is that an phone interview or an assessment centre?
Exceptional
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by ldiamond17)
i have successfully passed all the stages and am now waiting to hear about being contacted for the final stage, is that an phone interview or an assessment centre?
Well done! It'll be a phone interview.

When did you hear back?
ldiamond17
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Exceptional)
Well done! It'll be a phone interview.

When did you hear back?
i had to email them because i hadnt heard anything since i submitted my extra information. they sent me an email saying i would be contacted within two weeks. any advice to what it will be about and how to answer it?
Exceptional
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by ldiamond17)
i had to email them because i hadnt heard anything since i submitted my extra information. they sent me an email saying i would be contacted within two weeks. any advice to what it will be about and how to answer it?
From what I remember, they ask you about their beliefs and to provide an example in each case where you demonstrated it.
stulfc
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Still waiting having submitted my additional info early november
Aveldrun Alaunus
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
If you are lucky enough to recieve an internship, is the Fast Track only applicable for 2020, or are you able to get other jobs through your internship? I'm asking as I graduate this year, so I'd have to find something to do for a year if I was fully committed to the idea of doing a Fast Track Scheme.
Candi19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Aveldrun Alaunus)
If you are lucky enough to recieve an internship, is the Fast Track only applicable for 2020, or are you able to get other jobs through your internship? I'm asking as I graduate this year, so I'd have to find something to do for a year if I was fully committed to the idea of doing a Fast Track Scheme.
as far as I'm aware the fast track is only for 2020 application. Hopefully they'll offer some sort of work in the meantime but I'm not sure! I'm applying for September start internships as well just in case.
sianabananas
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I Still haven't heard back after submitting my extra information in early November :-(
stulfc
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by sianabananas)
I Still haven't heard back after submitting my extra information in early November :-(
We will find out either this week or next week according to parity
Candi19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by stulfc)
We will find out either this week or next week according to parity
... hourly email checking is back in full force
nr30x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Just received my interview date! It's for this week so I imagine everyone will be hearing very soon. Does anybody know if the answers we give are checked against our previous answers? I.e, do we have to now come up with brand new competency examples?
stulfc
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by nr30x)
Just received my interview date! It's for this week so I imagine everyone will be hearing very soon. Does anybody know if the answers we give are checked against our previous answers? I.e, do we have to now come up with brand new competency examples?
Did you find out you were shortlisted today or was that another date? 😬
Last edited by stulfc; 5 months ago
stulfc
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Candi19)
... hourly email checking is back in full force
Haha! i just keep checking student room, have a NHS Video interview to prepare for and tonnes of uni work to try keep me occupied but the temptation is always there to keep checking.
Lucys21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I have just received an email about 10 mins ago asking to confirm a date for next week for a telephone interview! So I imagine you’ll hear today

(Original post by sianabananas)I Still haven't heard back after submitting my extra information in early November :-(
vmc21
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by nr30x)
Last year it specifically said in interview guidance that we had to use different competency examples from those given in additional info
sv98
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by vmc21)
Last year it specifically said in interview guidance that we had to use different competency examples from those given in additional info
It doesn't mention that in the guidance this time, so I assume not?
nr30x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by stulfc)
Did you find out you were shortlisted today or was that another date? 😬
Nope today was the first I'd heard since the last stage in November, it was an email saying I'd passed and a link to accept the date they'd offered for the interview. Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (51)
22.27%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (78)
34.06%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (48)
20.96%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (20)
8.73%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
13.97%

Watched Threads