which is best to study computer science out of these 3 unis?

Watch this thread
mangola34
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
computer science at reading, greenwitch or brunel? i need some advice asap as im going through clearing!
Aidenscott19
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
library
mangola34
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Aidenscott19)
library
what?
username3477946
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I would go to Reading
bakedbeans247
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mangola34)
computer science at reading, greenwitch or brunel? i need some advice asap as im going through clearing!
I go to Qmul for compsci, if you have any questuons about that uni. Its close to Greenwhich i think? And if I remember correctly brunel and qmul are unis on the same level. Ive haerd good things about Brunel. Tbh it doesnt matter really where you go (unless its like Cambridge, imperial etc sure). Qmul isnt hard to get into and from what i see, seems like the hard working students here are getting internships and jobs all the time.
mangola34
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
i ended up going brunel and other then the loaction its meh alright, foundation is a bit boring a a waste but hopefully 1st yr is better
themadtitan
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
How was your experience?
I am planning to go this year.
(Original post by mangola34)
i ended up going brunel and other then the loaction its meh alright, foundation is a bit boring a a waste but hopefully 1st yr is better
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (121)
40.6%
They're exactly what I expected (73)
24.5%