The Student Room Group
You can ring up the universities you have recieved offers from and ask them to consider you for a different course. Some will, others won't.

If it is a drastic change, then you may want to offer a new personal statement.

(If you want to do the course at a university that you didn't apply to originally then you'll need to use extra, which is explained on the wiki.)
Reply 2
You can change the course you applied to (I changed from law to music) but it depends on the university. Also make sure you put some thought into it as the university might be good but the course might not be. As it stands I'm in that position where I changed courses but didn't look into the course content enough and am now looking around to change universitys for next year.
Reply 3
ok thank you =]
i will have a think about it ... just didnt want to go to uni and end up hating it and wanting to drop out or not do the work properly.

thanks x
yep, i would definately phone them up and ask.
Reply 5
depends on the universities and on which course you are wanting to transfer to. As a heavily over subscribed course is not as likely to say yes as a course that doesn't have as many applicants. You will also need to check your universities websites and check that you think you will gain the requires entry graes for your new course becuase your conditional offer are not likely to stay the same unless they are the same for everyoone who has applied
Reply 6
Jodie yes I know, its not that I hate the course I'm on at the min its just it doesn't do everything I want it to do. Also I'm still living at home which I thought I might be ok with but I'm really not.