The Student Room Group

What should I do with my old school books?

Hi,

I’ve just left high school after doing my GCSEs and I am wondering what I should do with my exercise books? Do I throw them away or keep them???

Thank-you :smile:
I am the same. I am going to bin the subjects I won’t use (drama) but I will keep the relevant and defiantly maths and English
Okay thank-you for your help :smile:
You could offer them to siblings, friends etc if they're of any use?
Donate them to your old school or sell them to the younger years for a discounted price. :h:

Or do one of the traditional book burning photos :tongue: I remember burning all my Year 11 books with my mates in my back garden back in the day :')
Original post by moonandstarss
You could offer them to siblings, friends etc if they're of any use?

Yes I’ve given most textbooks and revision materials to my younger sister, she doesn’t want my exercise books though :smile:
Original post by CTLeafez
Donate them to your old school or sell them to the younger years for a discounted price. :h:

Or do one of the traditional book burning photos :tongue: I remember burning all my Year 11 books with my mates in my back garden back in the day :')

A lot of people did that in my school! :smile:
Thanks for your reply!
I recycled mine, but make sure to take any sticky back plastic off first :smile:
It seems like a waste to just bin them. Maybe you could sell them on eBay or donate them to your school. If you have younger siblings or friends with younger siblings you could donate them to them. Ya know saving trees and ****
Original post by bfm.mcdermott
I recycled mine, but make sure to take any sticky back plastic off first :smile:

I’ll probably do that, thanks for your reply :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending