Do you accept Islam in our society?

Watch
biokit
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Time for a controversial topic debate, if you are "For" or "Against" please say so before you state your point.

Let's get straight into this.
biokit
Rep:
?
Hopefully I can change a few views!
RickHendricks
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No I do not.
username3941996
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It depends on what kind of Islam.
biokit
Rep:
?
(Original post by RickHendricks)
No I do not.
Please elaborate.
JaydorIV
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
absolutely against because it preaches a false gospel leading people to hell and it's antichrist.
username2400323
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why must you change someone's views?
RickHendricks
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by biokit)
Please elaborate.
The religion is violent, has such a large number of "ex" es, is not accepting of Homosexuality (modern terms), and is taken too literal.
username2400323
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by JaydorIV)
absolutely against because it preaches a false gospel leading people to hell and it's antichrist.
Mate you believe god is limited and unlimited at the same time....you also believe in a trinity that has never been mentioned in your Bible. Peaaak.
biokit
Rep:
?
(Original post by ProRoadman)
It depends on what kind of Islam.
In my view there is only one true Islam; everyone has their own opinions. Islam has been shaped and moulded into different versions just like Christianity.
username3941996
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Dragon5555)
Mate you believe god is limited and unlimited at the same time....you also believe in a trinity that has never been mentioned in your Bible. Peaaak.
Really? Attacking a major religion just cause it isn’t yours?
username4172328
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Radical Islam Yes I am against that, but people who just go about their beliefs peacefully No I have no problem with that. I have problems with anything radical and violent to be honest.
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Of course.

As the normal religion that millions of our peaceful muslins citizen observe in our society.

People should be free to worship and make up their own mind. They should be law abiding citizens and bigots and hate mongers of all flavours should be roundly rebuked.

British society is liberal, plural and multicultural. Banning a religion because some of it's members are notorious criminals is not representative of our society or history.

Unfortunately, it seems that we are heading away from this. So scapegoating muslims, immigrants and asylum seekers is ever so tempting...
JaydorIV
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
the Bible continuously teaches the trinity, you don't seem to know who the God of the Bible is. Peaaak.
username2400323
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hardly attacking. Just stating something to see a response that might prove me wrong.
biokit
Rep:
?
I agree, but a lot of people and I mean ALOT has disrepected Islam to a whole other level. What I agree about this point is that even if it's not your religion, you should not be against it or ever discriminate.
username3941996
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hardly attacking. Just stating something to see a response that might prove me wrong.
You’re asking for proof on one of the most important aspects of the religion? Maybe attacking wasn’t the right word but it’s more like questioning Christianity? Isn’t a wise choice especially on these threads
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
Nope, Islam wants total rule over the people. If we let muslims become the majority they will soon force us to pay the "Jizya" which is a tax upon the non-believers. They think they are more superior than us because that is what is mentioned in their book. They will demand that we ban Pork, Gambling, Betting, Alcohol etc. They also hate free-speech. Muslims will also demand that their Azaan which is the call of prayer, to be broadcast publicly using Microphones and this is already happening in heavily Muslim populated areas.
username2400323
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Nope, Islam wants total rule over the people. If we let muslims become the majority they will soon force us to pay the "Jizya" which is a tax upon the non-believers. They think they are more superior than us because that is what is mentioned in their book. They will demand that we ban Pork, Gambling, Betting, Alcohol etc. They also hate free-speech. Muslims will also demand that their Azaan which is the call of prayer, to be broadcast publicly using Microphones and this is already happening in heavily Muslim populated areas.
Mate all of that is very unlikely and I don't see anyone doing half the sht you mentioned 😂.
biokit
Rep:
?
(Original post by JaydorIV)
the Bible continuously teaches the trinity, you don't seem to know who the God of the Bible is. Peaaak.
One thing you don't understand is that you are dissrespeting your OWN God, as Islam and Christianity do indeed believe in the SAME God.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (29)
43.28%
Take autumn exams (24)
35.82%
Look for a job (1)
1.49%
Consider an apprenticeship (2)
2.99%
Take a year out (8)
11.94%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
4.48%

Watched Threads