Iliana514
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I took a video with my phone's back camera and placed it about 5 feet away. I tried to place my face around the same line the lens was, and not in a weird angle. And it just looked so ugly. My eyes looked really small, i have an overbite and my chin looked really small, it doesn't look that small in the mirror. My face literally looked disformed, so different than what i see in the mirror, that in my opinion is pretty.
username2569523
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You have too much time on your hands...relax I’m sure you look fine
Iliana514
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I literally cannot understand how i look. I'm really confused
username2569523
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Iliana514)
I literally cannot understand how i look. I'm really confused
You sound young and insecure. It really doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things, those things are superficial. You said you like what you see in the mirror, that’s good enough I guess. Just focus on more important things and don’t worry so much about your looks, it’s not something you can change.
username3891784
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Let me give you some advice here. Appearance is the last thing you should be worrying you. It matters what you have in the inside not the outside. You insecurity will destroy you. It does not matter how you look. The money and amount of make up you even put on wont make a difference because what your naturally look like will always be you. Just be yourself and dont care about what other people say. It will be good for you do stop worrying and relax.You probably look normal but everyone does that they find faults in themselves. Trust me it is human nature. You probably look much better than you think.

Hope this helped and remember you look fine, trust me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (55)
67.9%
No I haven't decided yet (17)
20.99%
Yes but I might change my mind (9)
11.11%

Watched Threads