The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Undergraduate Accommodation

Hey there! I am actually doing Undergraduate Biomedical Sciences course at the University. I am just really confused about the accommodation part of the pre arrival process because there is a huge number of available accommodation and I have no idea where to begin.

I was thinking that I would prefer a self catered, twin accommodation but I don't really know which ones are good or not ?

I was thinking between :
College Wynd
Salisbury Court
Fraser Court

If anybody has done the relevant research on the topic, and could guide me! It would be great :smile:)))))
Original post by NahorDark
Hey there! I am actually doing Undergraduate Biomedical Sciences course at the University. I am just really confused about the accommodation part of the pre arrival process because there is a huge number of available accommodation and I have no idea where to begin.

I was thinking that I would prefer a self catered, twin accommodation but I don't really know which ones are good or not ?

I was thinking between :
College Wynd
Salisbury Court
Fraser Court

If anybody has done the relevant research on the topic, and could guide me! It would be great :smile:)))))

Salisbury Court is the latest and greatest. Bloody expensive though.

Not sure about College Wynd/Fraser Court, though.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by Blue_Cow
Salisbury Court is the latest and greatest. Bloody expensive though.

Not sure about College Wynd/Fraser Court, though.

Yeah, I saw, the cost of a twin studio is the price of normal ensuite Single :smile:.

Would you suggest, I look for twin or single? (I really don't have a preference :/)
Original post by NahorDark
Yeah, I saw, the cost of a twin studio is the price of normal ensuite Single :smile:.

Would you suggest, I look for twin or single? (I really don't have a preference :/)

A twin studio is like a small flat with the toilet/bathroom/kitchen shared between another person I think?

I'd just go with the single ensuite

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending