I'm 15 and feel lonely Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I'm 15 years old and I have a few friends but I can't help but feel lonely and jealous when I see/hear about people hanging with 7+ friends considering the fact I probably have less than 7 people I could even hang out.

I'm also terrible at talking to girls and have never had a girlfriend nor do I have any real female friends so this just makes me worried and makes me feel like I'm already forever alone (I know it sounds ridiculous but I can't help but have the mentality of "You're awful at talking to girls, you're never gonna get a girlfriend".

I'm starting to worry about this because the summer holidays are about to start and I'm worried about spending yet another summer holiday feeling alone as I don't go out with my friends that often.

I'm naturally shy and introverted but I'm trying to work on my (currently awkward) social abilities. I'm gradually improving but this mentality of feeling lonely keeps getting to my head, making me feel depressed and stressed. It doesn't help that I am have anxiety either.

Any advice?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
I initially thought you were a troll so was not going to take you seriously. But, it seems you truly need help, so my advice would be to go out of your comfort zone e.g. join activities you enjoy be it football or chess or whatever. But, please no smoking or alcohol related activities. Also, if you could do me a favor, please be kind to people as I am sure you are and donate some money to the poor, I would very much appreciate that. Thank you.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I'm 15 years old and I have a few friends but I can't help but feel lonely and jealous when I see/hear about people hanging with 7+ friends considering the fact I probably have less than 7 people I could even hang out.

I'm also terrible at talking to girls and have never had a girlfriend nor do I have any real female friends so this just makes me worried and makes me feel like I'm already forever alone (I know it sounds ridiculous but I can't help but have the mentality of "You're awful at talking to girls, you're never gonna get a girlfriend".

I'm starting to worry about this because the summer holidays are about to start and I'm worried about spending yet another summer holiday feeling alone as I don't go out with my friends that often.

I'm naturally shy and introverted but I'm trying to work on my (currently awkward) social abilities. I'm gradually improving but this mentality of feeling lonely keeps getting to my head, making me feel depressed and stressed. It doesn't help that I am have anxiety either.

Any advice?
Sounds like you're just like me, lol, except that I'm a girl, hehe. No advice but at least you know that you aren't the only one!!
Pydro
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hey
candy rocket
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
lol me too
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
Your lonely ay?
Believe me when your surrounded by idiots 24/7 some alone time is like gold you can't find.
cute_hot_fine
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
hey
cute_hot_fine
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
hey
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (200)
18.71%
Labour (553)
51.73%
Liberal Democrats (144)
13.47%
Green Party (59)
5.52%
Brexit Party (15)
1.4%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.37%
SNP (17)
1.59%
Plaid Cymru (5)
0.47%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.65%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (4)