This discussion is closed.
Kevin70
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Trump believes immigration has damaged the fabric of Europe but Sadiq Khan does not agree and praises immigrantion.
theJoyfulGeek
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sadiq Khan is awesome. Immigration is a good thing. Trump is stupid and trying to get involved in things he shouldn't be trying to get involved in. He said that Boris would be a better prime minister and when he realised that that was inappropriate he said it was fake news.
RickHendricks
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Comparing a Mayor to a President.

Yeah this won't work out.
Kevin70
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Trump is anti immigrants because he believes immigration has caused chaos and a horrid mess in Europe but Sadiq Khan asserts that immigration is necessary for cultural diversity. Also, Trump does not like muslims and he has banned many islamic countries from entering USA and now is about to wage a war against Iran which is the most powerful islamic country. Also, Trump is pro-israeli but Sadiq Khan is anti-israel. There are many differences between the two guys.
Sieauen Roziaeh
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I'm Sieauen (Shawn) the Yankee. as for pro-moslem immigration here in the USA, even the The Mexican illegal immigrants whom the most of the are working on the US citizen ship status are also against Moslem Sanctuary Immigration, as well as the naturalized Mexican US community and many of us hard line anti-Trump Democrats. Take my word for it. We pray for a fair and equal North American Free Trade Agreement. For All North Americans, OK that was my little commercial but Eve the country of Mexico is very weary of Islamic immigration as so to I'd Canada. You can look into it on social media where Mexicans post to one another
Sieauen Roziaeh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As for Trumps off The Cuff remarks about how Should Independent Nations operate their foreign and domestic immigration policies (independently how ever far from US wishful thinking) I would not give so much serious attention to.
TyrasPirate
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Trump is NOT anti-immigration. He is simply anti- illegal immigration and open borders. Whereas Sadiq Kahn would be in favour of open borders. With all the problems London has already Sadiq should start doing something to help the people that are in London.
Sieauen Roziaeh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well he is AGAINST ANY OPEN BORDER WITH MEXICO. Trumps recent re-election speeches have always been the same as all his last four years of anti-immigration and that is ANTI-MEXICAN legal and illegal immigration
and head he Tully does want to militarize our shared international border with Mexico, which if he Trump had his party's way then there goes NAFTA down in flames and and Yead Mexico, the US, and Canada well enough of us from all political parties want NAFTA even the under privileged Mexican migrant workers who now at least in Mexico have now a very powerful impetus in the planning and pi
policy making of the NAFTA Trade Agreement. As for immigrants in both Canada and the US who have been caught as illegal aliens from Mexico coz they were caught by authority's and were originally believed to have been Mexican Nationals until Mexican government author had discovered these Mexican Citizens were using falsified Mexican Nationals Identification which led to an Interpol information request which found the so called Mexican Citizens illegal I. Canada and the US to be Nationals Serria, Suadi Arabia, and a few other places like Turkey and Arab descent Nationals from Europe. While that kind of behavior had not been in the press lately, if it happened once it can happen again.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I was hoping this was news of an impending duel
Sieauen Roziaeh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
PS some of those Midle-Eastern illegal immigrants who were caught here in the US and Canada coz they were carrying Mexican Passports though falsified. are doing prision time in the country of Mexico since the US and Canadian authority's believed their Mexican identifications to be true, correct, and legal Mexican Identifications, they will never see day light again provided those nuckle heads are still alive.
Sieauen Roziaeh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
and yeas they were on French, German, UK , and Interpol Terrorist whatcha list.
Sieauen Roziaeh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So Please Let Sadiq Kahn send all the middle eastern immigrants and please keep them there in Europe and any were else but the Western-Hemmisphere. Don't make us break out the James Madison Monroe Doctrine of 1872. coz the US, Mexico and Canada Don't want what is happening overall there too happen over here.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (18)
78.26%
No (3)
13.04%
Not sure (2)
8.7%

Watched Threads