The Student Room Group

What are common things woman do when they get rejected by a guy?

So yeah what are they are? Besides moving on lol of course that will happen, but the process is what I am referring to this includes friend zone as well btw.
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I think they also eat chocolate
Eat Ice cream and confide in other women.
Confide in ice cream and eat other women.
Reply 4
Okay ice cream, what else?
I think girls are just like dudes in this matter.. some react in a bad way some in a pleasant manner. For e.g i rejected this girl we were attending school with... she was thicc and tall.. and the girl i was dating was short and just normal thicc so she constantly kept screwing her over made her cry just because she was dating me and i didnt love the tall girl.

some tho react very maturely. they suck it up and move on
(edited 5 years ago)
Cry to my sugar daddy and hope the cry is good enough for a pay rise
Reply 7
Okay, ice cream, cry (really?)? What else? I need more info on the crying part I can't find anything online all I find is the typical girl rejecting a guy (surprise surprise).
Reply 8
Wow ego much woman? Smh.
Guys don't reject girls. Guys know damn well they don't want that girl but they love the ego boost and attention so he won't tell her blantly that he's not interested, so instead he will keep her guessin, play with her head....And then before you know it, the girl is considered 'crazy'.
Idk it depends? Like different women are different (shocker) so will have different reactions to things. Depends how emotionally invested they were in the person and how harshly they were rejected. In some cases you'd move on instantly whereas in others you'd feel sad for a while and how you express that sadness varies from person to person.
Pff hardly. Guys can have sex with anything girls are more like eek.
A guy will play along just to have sex girls will play along for the attention that's as far as it goes.
Men do it for everything... They will milk that shyt. They will try to get your pennies too.
Well don't be hating when she goes buckwild on your ass.
Original post by xobeauty
Guys don't reject girls. Guys know damn well they don't want that girl but they love the ego boost and attention so he won't tell her blantly that he's not interested, so instead he will keep her guessin, play with her head....And then before you know it, the girl is considered 'crazy'.

I know right !!!!!
Reply 15
Original post by Nihilisticb*tch
Idk it depends? Like different women are different (shocker) so will have different reactions to things. Depends how emotionally invested they were in the person and how harshly they were rejected. In some cases you'd move on instantly whereas in others you'd feel sad for a while and how you express that sadness varies from person to person.

I see, so what exactly is the most common ones? HAH I have yet to see a girl move on without any drama.
Eat Ice cream while crying and then proceeding to proclaim how they hate all men? :tongue:
They go back onto Tinder and continue swiping .
Original post by nostfu
I see, so what exactly is the most common ones? HAH I have yet to see a girl move on without any drama.

Original post by nostfu

Idk what are the most common reactions in general to something bad happening? That answers your question. e.g crying, being in a bad mood, feeling sad. How these emotions are spread is completely individual

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending