The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Me too aaaaaaaaaah
I have 3 cats and ahhhh I just cuddle them alll the timeeee
Reply 3
I had a cat themed wedding and my flat decor is mostly cat themed and I have 4 cats so I am going to go with...cats :tongue:
Reply 4
I like both.
Reply 5
My favorite cat is shrodingers cat.
Cats are generally more fluffier :colondollar: and I've had cats all my life so I'm biased.
I only have dogs now as my cats died. I miss my cats even though they were really just reprobates that lodged in my house and ate all my food. My dogs are stupid and although I love them dearly I dont like the way they are velcro'd to me constantly.
Reply 8
I prefer cats, but I like both. :h:
Reply 9
Original post by MadamePompadour
I only have dogs now as my cats died. I miss my cats even though they were really just reprobates that lodged in my house and ate all my food. My dogs are stupid and although I love them dearly I dont like the way they are velcro'd to me constantly.

Haha.

Yeah, cats seem to have ESP (I am not lying)

When I was a kid there was a cat that came to my garden and used to run away when I'd approach it.

But then it got used to me and used to come ti my patio for food or water. Soon it dtopped coming :frown:

I miss it still
Umm? It's difficult to say because my cat acts like a dog (kind of). I'd probably say cats though although my dogs are also super cute. :laugh:
If it had to be a choice between the two then cats all the way, but I love dogs too.
Definitely dogs
DOGS ALL DAY

Dogs so long as they aren't brachycephalic
Prefer guinea pigs to both though
I love both but will go with cats. My fat dopey cat is so cute.
AA11D9B3-20C9-4D52-9D12-9C4D1D327A6D.jpeg
Cats are better. Dogs poo everywhere too much.
I haven't none of them. And I am not sure what I prefer. I am dreaming of a cat's purring but you can build a more satisfactory relationship with a dog...
Cats are winning. This is a catspiracy. Someone evil is behind this, turning mankind away from its best friend and towards its worst enemy.

Latest