Btec results Watch

kosza432
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone know when unreformed BTEC results will come out? I guess we already know our results but when will the certificate come and results be sent off to ucas + uni's?
I know some people get their results same as a levels but our teacher said we'll just get our certificates sent through the post but they never said when
k4m113
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,

(Original post by kosza432)
Does anyone know when unreformed BTEC results will come out? I guess we already know our results but when will the certificate come and results be sent off to ucas + uni's?
I know some people get their results same as a levels but our teacher said we'll just get our certificates sent through the post but they never said when
I had rang UCAS up today, to find out when the Unreformed BTEC Results should be released, they asked me whether I have been informed if my qualifications have been matched - so they checked today and I was matched.

Now I have been matched for my qualfiications, BTEC will send the results to UCAS very soon, and then UCAS will send the results to the 'Firm Choice' and 'Insurance Choice'.

I have asked when do they receive their batches from BTEC, they said that they receive it on Mondays and Thursdays (WEEKLY).
So you dont have to worry as UCAS Offers will be changed quite soon.

Hope this has helped.

Good Luck
mwhitenc4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Got mine last week
k4m113
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by mwhitenc4)
Got mine last week

I got my BTEC results and I was predicted D*DD and BTEC confirmed my grade as D*D*D* in Extended Diploma in Public Services

:danceboy::danceboy::danceboy:

BUZZING!!!!!

What did you get, if you don't mind me asking and what course did you do?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (57)
56.44%
No (44)
43.56%

Watched Threads