Turn on thread page Beta

Who is excited for mamma mia 2?! watch

ReputationRep:
    mamma mia here i go again

ReputationRep:
    Ohmygod meee, I saw the trailer a few days ago when I went to the cinema to watch some other movie, i am sooo excited for the movie
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mercy_Zeigler)
    Ohmygod meee, I saw the trailer a few days ago when I went to the cinema to watch some other movie, i am sooo excited for the movie
    sameeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    Looks pretty meh.

The storyline for the first film was OK, but the singing ruined that film for me. They murdered the ABBA songs :^(

having said that, when i was a wee child none of that mattered for me and i could just enjoy the film. adult me, however, will be too critical to enjoy this new mamma mia i imagine :/
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :ahee:
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    I didn't mind the first film! Will be interesting to see what they do with this film as I felt they used a lot of ABBA's 'best known' songs in the first one. I doubt I'll go to the cinema to watch, but will wait until it comes on Netflix or Amazon Prime

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was about super mario or something
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    I'm as excited as an innocent convict on death row getting strapped to the table.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't go as far as to say that I was "excited", but I am going to watch it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTroll73)
    I thought this was about super mario or something
    I hope people realize my avatar is YT poop
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Just back from the cinema! Not entirely sure what I make of it but seeing it at least 3 more times in the cinema so I have time to make up my mind :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm as excited as I was for the first one

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.