Turn on thread page Beta

Who is excited for mamma mia 2?! watch

ReputationRep:
    mamma mia here i go again

ReputationRep:
    Ohmygod meee, I saw the trailer a few days ago when I went to the cinema to watch some other movie, i am sooo excited for the movie
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mercy_Zeigler)
    Ohmygod meee, I saw the trailer a few days ago when I went to the cinema to watch some other movie, i am sooo excited for the movie
    sameeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    Looks pretty meh.

The storyline for the first film was OK, but the singing ruined that film for me. They murdered the ABBA songs :^(

having said that, when i was a wee child none of that mattered for me and i could just enjoy the film. adult me, however, will be too critical to enjoy this new mamma mia i imagine :/
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :ahee:
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    I didn't mind the first film! Will be interesting to see what they do with this film as I felt they used a lot of ABBA's 'best known' songs in the first one. I doubt I'll go to the cinema to watch, but will wait until it comes on Netflix or Amazon Prime

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was about super mario or something
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    I'm as excited as an innocent convict on death row getting strapped to the table.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't go as far as to say that I was "excited", but I am going to watch it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTroll73)
    I thought this was about super mario or something
    I hope people realize my avatar is YT poop
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Just back from the cinema! Not entirely sure what I make of it but seeing it at least 3 more times in the cinema so I have time to make up my mind :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm as excited as I was for the first one

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.