The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Visit website

studying law through open university but wanting to transfer to full time university

need more info. i am wanting to continue with my law degree but want to go into a university. i am currently living in gateshead but i would like to know could i transfer my studies to say somewhere down south
Original post by treewee
need more info. i am wanting to continue with my law degree but want to go into a university. i am currently living in gateshead but i would like to know could i transfer my studies to say somewhere down south

How far into your studies are you? It may be possible. I would make enquiries to admissions about a transfer and once you find ones that are interested then you will need to make a full application through UCAS.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Visit website
Reply 2
Yes, but usually you need to start from Year 1 as OU don't have similar Year 1 & 2 modules as brick universities.

Unis like the Uni of Law (https://www.law.ac.uk) require you to pass at least 70% in 1 module to be accepted - other universities probably have similar entry grades =) you should just call a few universities!

Quick Reply

Latest