The Student Room Group

Study psychology or business undergraduate

Hello. I have a really complicated choice to make and if I’m here today that’s because I couldn’t decide.
In your opinion what’s best, business or psychology ? In terms of salary, personal development, employment...
I’m really torned between those two and I can easily picture myself in both fields.
Ant tips, comment or experience would be highly appreciated.
Thank you guys !
Original post by Soophie
Hello. I have a really complicated choice to make and if I’m here today that’s because I couldn’t decide.
In your opinion what’s best, business or psychology ? In terms of salary, personal development, employment...
I’m really torned between those two and I can easily picture myself in both fields.
Ant tips, comment or experience would be highly appreciated.
Thank you guys !

Hi :smile:

If you are struggling to decide what to study at university, I recommend you speak to the academics at your preferred choices, no doubt they will be trying to sell you their course but they are experts in their fields so will be able to give you more information about the courses and career options.

Alternatively, if you haven't already, consider attending a university open day to get further information about your next steps.

Perhaps you could even do some sort of joint honours degree where you study both courses.

I hope this helps!

Joe
Reply 2
Original post by University of Bradford
Hi :smile:

If you are struggling to decide what to study at university, I recommend you speak to the academics at your preferred choices, no doubt they will be trying to sell you their course but they are experts in their fields so will be able to give you more information about the courses and career options.

Alternatively, if you haven't already, consider attending a university open day to get further information about your next steps.

Perhaps you could even do some sort of joint honours degree where you study both courses.

I hope this helps!

Joe

Okay I will ! Thank you a lot, it did help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending