The Student Room Group

Driving theory test

How many official driving theory test questions are there? I downloaded this ‘Driving Theory Test 2018 Kit’ app and that has 773 questions on there. Are these questions all the possible ones they could ask?
Reply 1
No, there may be new ones in the actual test
Reply 2
The actual test can have questions similar to the ones on the kit. Some may be worded differently but answers are really obvious. It’s best if you go over all 773 questions & memorise the answers because it will definitely guarantee you a pass. It may seem impossible but with enough revision you’ll have covered all of them in no time.
the current dvsa material for questions is by far more than 1000 questions. i do not know the exact number, but i do know that the site i am currently learning with does have all of them and the very latest update of questions as well.

i asked them a similar one via email and they replied that they might even take questions from like 20 years ago, that nobody pays attention to. you can send me a pm or look around, i ve already mentioned the site alot (D-F) but dont mean to promote them too much as i dont get anything from it :biggrin:
i have recently also started practicing my theory on DF and i like it alot. far more than 1000 questions to choose from, also including the new 2018ers
Buy the dvsa app for your phone, it's like a fiver.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending