Psychology AQA A level notes?

Watch
daytrippper
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey! just wondering if anyone had any psychology notes bc I'm planning to take A level psychology...
Also, how is the course structured? How many papers do you take all together?
FlumpyFlipper
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
https://www.tes.com/resources/search/?authorId=4649130 >>>>> these resources are incredible, detailed but comprehendible notes on all the the core topics for AS, tons of evaluation points for those top marks. Decent pricing too compared to other online uploaders I couldn't believe my luck when I came across these )
Hope this helps you out !!
daytrippper
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by FlumpyFlipper)
https://www.tes.com/resources/search/?authorId=4649130 >>>>> these resources are incredible, detailed but comprehendible notes on all the the core topics for AS, tons of evaluation points for those top marks. Decent pricing too compared to other online uploaders I couldn't believe my luck when I came across these )
Hope this helps you out !!

Have you used these notes yourself??
FlumpyFlipper
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
yep !! love em but she hasn't uploaded anything for year 2 ://
FlumpyFlipper
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Also, to answer your question you have 3 exams
paper 1 is on 4 topics: social influence, memory, psychopathology and attachment
paper 2 is on 3 topics: approaches, biopsychology and research methods
paper 3 is on 4 topics: the first topic that everyone does is issues and debates and the other three topics depend on your school's- ours I think is schizophrenia, addiction and cognition and development.
all the exams r made up of 16 markers, 8, 6 and lower
also you've got to memorise lots of case studies and evaluation points to secure top grades- all of which is included in the notes I referred you to.
hope this helped ! )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
7.17%
October 2021 (116)
48.95%
November 2021 (23)
9.7%
December 2021 (31)
13.08%
January 2021 (21)
8.86%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (22)
9.28%