Summer Plans Failed; Losing my Best Friend? Check!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
As someone who has just recently finished their A-Levels, I've been on summer break for a couple weeks now. And everything that could have gone wrong has gone wrong.

But I won't dwell on the other dramas, they're not the main focus for this emotional break down of a post.

The problem I'm about to write about is how I am no longer in contact with my ex-best-friend and would be travelling companion.

Twelve planned destinations for this summer, all within the UK for I am a broke student trying to save for uni, but all places I have never been to before and was too scared to go to alone. But guess who is rode-tripping the UK on their own now for a fued has started over something I am oblivious to!

I wouldn't even call it a feud to be honest... I was just straight up ignored and cut off.

So I'm traveling by myself. Because otherwise I will forget how to interact with humans before getting to univeristy.
username3941996
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
As someone who has just recently finished their A-Levels, I've been on summer break for a couple weeks now. And everything that could have gone wrong has gone wrong.

But I won't dwell on the other dramas, they're not the main focus for this emotional break down of a post.

The problem I'm about to write about is how I am no longer in contact with my ex-best-friend and would be travelling companion.

Twelve planned destinations for this summer, all within the UK for I am a broke student trying to save for uni, but all places I have never been to before and was too scared to go to alone. But guess who is rode-tripping the UK on their own now for a fued has started over something I am oblivious to!

I wouldn't even call it a feud to be honest... I was just straight up ignored and cut off.

So I'm traveling by myself. Because otherwise I will forget how to interact with humans before getting to univeristy.
If you feeling alone. I’m here if you need me. I’m always open to talk. I may not be as good as your (ex) best friend but i’ll try to cheer you up.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.1%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.35%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.37%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.51%

Watched Threads