The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have the smallest boobs imaginable but I've never had any complaints. I don't like the size though, I have toyed with the thought of implants but all the guys I've spoken to have said they'd prefer small and natural to fake...
No preference. Don’t mind.
I think they are cute.
Better to handle
Reply 5
It's not a preference of mine but it's not going to make me uninterested in someone who's otherwise attractive.
NExt time include pics for reference geez:

32A: (Nothing illegal so mods hold your ban hammer)

32B:

(edited 5 years ago)
Not important tbh
(edited 5 years ago)
32A is getting dangerously close to a 15 y/o boy chest territory but still its not the most important factor. It is not even secondary.
32B is perfect on a slim chick.
It's all about proportions.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Maid Marian
I have the smallest boobs imaginable but I've never had any complaints. I don't like the size though, I have toyed with the thought of implants but all the guys I've spoken to have said they'd prefer small and natural to fake...

Yes, quite. Nothing worse than fake tits.
I feel like I'm the only guy in the world who has a fetish for small tits.
(edited 5 years ago)
Don't mind, just prefer them real.
A fan of tig ole bitties, but don't get implants based on what others think, only get them for yourself. Also small boobs are still pretty nice. Boobs are boobs at the end of they day, they getting their action one way or the other.
(edited 5 years ago)
For me it's a non-issue
I prefer a big bum
The size doesn't matter all I care about is hygiene
Bum is more important so small boobs aren’t a problem.
Original post by qwertyK
I prefer a big bum

Ok so you prefer it up the bum?
looking at the 32A picture I don't think I'm that ;-; heck less
Original post by Maid Marian
This. Men aren't actually bothered. Many of us like small boobs just as much as large ones - or more so, as they don't get in the way.

I've been with girls with both, and smaller are definitely preferable.

And the guys are right Maz, don't do it. Obviously I've never seen your boobs, but still - don't change a thing. Besides, a boobjob just isn't really you.

Latest