The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

As long as you've got the booty department covered I don't mind :P
Prefer a flat chest over big tits tbh
skinny + wide hips and bum = small boobs are BETTER than big boobs
skinny + no real hips = small boobs make you look prepubescent
fat = small boobs are a nono
Sexy
tbh they could be classed as mosquito bites, prefer juicy juicy melons imo!
Original post by phat-chewbacca
tbh they could be classed as mosquito bites, prefer juicy juicy melons imo!

What could be classed as mosquito bites?
Original post by StatsGuru
What could be classed as mosquito bites?

small boobs
Reply 27
The second girl is wearing a push-up bra though?
I care a lot more about the face
I'm a 36D, I always hated my boobs and always will do. Smaller boobs are better.
Original post by Anonymous
32A to 32B

I don't use boob size to determine what women I like, women with small boobs can be far more attractive than a woman with big boobs. However I would be lying if I said I didn't have a preference for larger boobs, but its not a deciding factor.

Plus the booty needs to be good
(edited 5 years ago)
trust me no homo but ik some really good looking guys who are into smaller breasts and smaller bums as in just really slim girls with no curves its literally personal pref, me however i need curves
Original post by Anonymous
32A to 32B

Seems pretty normal. Large boobs look odd and they are extremely painful for girls backs
Original post by Alexty28
I don't use boob size to determine what women I like, women with small boobs can be far more attractive than a woman with big boobs. However I would be lying if I said I didn't have a preference for larger boobs, but its not a deciding factor.

Plus the booty needs to be good

Why are people so obsessed with peoples butts?
Original post by Luke5125
Why are people so obsessed with peoples butts?

Honestly don't know. I just like them.

Probably to do with animalistic instinct and females attracting males with their butts for mating, not an expert on subject just a guess.
Original post by Bulletzone
NExt time include pics for reference geez:

32A: (Nothing illegal so mods hold your ban hammer)

32B:

Yeah boi
I can take or leave. It’s the thiccness I’m interested in.
Original post by Tootles
This. Men aren't actually bothered. Many of us like small boobs just as much as large ones - or more so, as they don't get in the way.

I've been with girls with both, and smaller are definitely preferable.

And the guys are right Maz, don't do it. Obviously I've never seen your boobs, but still - don't change a thing. Besides, a boobjob just isn't really you.

But what is me?
Original post by Maid Marian
But what is me?
I don't know these days, you don't seem to like talking to me :lol: it just doesn't strike me as a very Maz thing to do. You've always struck me as less bothered by things like that is all.
Everyone on here concerned about whether they feel her size is good for them. **** me. I say you stop being insecure and worried about others and own this ****. Stand up and stiffen up your upper lips. Give zero ****s. Also, don't change because I love you the way you are.

Latest

Trending

Trending