The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Could anyone give any information on Home Park?

I'm going to be staying at home park starting september and would just like to know some stuff like what they supply. Do things like Ironing boards and irons come with the flats or do we have to bring them? what else is supplied, or on the other hand what do we need to supply ourselves?

Also, could give some photos maybe? if you can that is. just of the kitchen and rooms.

If theres anything thing else i might want to know i'd gladly take it! :smile:
thanks for any help, i just want to get prepared.
Hi

I think the reason you haven't had any replys is because home park is new (think you would be the second load of students to go into there?)

Whilst I haven't stayed in there, when i first moved to uni three years ago all I brought other than the obvious was washing basket, airer, kitchen stuff (knives, forks, pot and pans) and bedding (I brought my own duvet and pillows as would need them for second and third year anyway - can't remember if these were provided).

I think each floor had a hoover and in each kitchen was an ironing board and iron (this could be different in each hall so might be best to email accomodation people to clarify).

I think there is a virtual tour online of each hall, so maybe have a look there, if not youtube might have something but as I said it is basically brand new so its going to be decent.

Hope this helps
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Original post by louis.h21
I'm going to be staying at home park starting september and would just like to know some stuff like what they supply. Do things like Ironing boards and irons come with the flats or do we have to bring them? what else is supplied, or on the other hand what do we need to supply ourselves?

Also, could give some photos maybe? if you can that is. just of the kitchen and rooms.

If theres anything thing else i might want to know i'd gladly take it! :smile:
thanks for any help, i just want to get prepared.

Hey!
My friend stayed at Home Park and I was always there so I know quite a bit about it :smile:
I remember my friend being quite surprised because they didn't supply a toaster, kettle, iron or ironing board so they had to go out and buy that but they split the costs between their housemates. I always found it weird because they didn't supply those things but then on some days they would give out free food and drink (non-alcoholic!) for breakfast etc. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures, I think the bed was a double/small double it had a desk, wardrobe and en-suite. Very modern interior (as it is a new building). Bedrooms aren't very big but its the same as the other halls. Overall my friend loved her flat and wouldn't have wanted to go anywhere else. Is there anything else that you would like to know?
Alice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending