The Student Room Group

is this weird?

So I am turning 21 in a month, and seems in this day and age that Im odd... i seem to be the only guy who doesnt want to sleep around. I have slept with 2 people, both ex gf's. I have just talking to a girl who has turned 18 earlier this year, and she has slept with 8 people already. I dont really know what to think about that, but she insists it is not how it sounds...i dont want to sound judgemental, it just threw me off a bit...thoughts?

many thanks
I’m 21 and I’ve only been with one person who is my fiancé, I don’t think it’s weird or odd.
I think it is completely normal the way you feel about the girl sleeping with more people because I did the exact same thing with my fiancé, but you have to understand that everyone is different and you shouldn’t judge her for what she has done, she’s just enjoying her life. ☺️
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
So I am turning 21 in a month, and seems in this day and age that Im odd... i seem to be the only guy who doesnt want to sleep around. I have slept with 2 people, both ex gf's. I have just talking to a girl who has turned 18 earlier this year, and she has slept with 8 people already. I dont really know what to think about that, but she insists it is not how it sounds...i dont want to sound judgemental, it just threw me off a bit...thoughts?

many thanks

Honestly, you just sound like a nice lad, everyone's sex life differs and for that girl your talking about she just has more experience nothing you should compare yourself to x
Reply 3
She has slept with more people than you, that's all it is. It's pretty hard to find someone else who has had the same number of sexual partners as you. It's up to you how you want to take it.
lol lol lol you’ll be the 9th and you’ll make your 3rd record

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending