Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just curious who is looking forward to starting an access course September 2018. I am studying the health and social care route with the hope to study Occupational Therapy at UWE. 😁

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm hoping to study Access to healthcare professionals with the aim of studying psychology and Criminology at university.

Best of luck to you

ReputationRep:
    Sounds very interesting! Best of luck to you also!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I’m starting my Access to Science course in September, can’t wait!!I’m studying at Middlesbrough College, hopefully this time next year we will be getting ready to start our chosen degree course 😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElizaX)
    I’m starting my Access to Science course in September, can’t wait!!I’m studying at Middlesbrough College, hopefully this time next year we will be getting ready to start our chosen degree course 😁
    Hey! Good luck on the science course I hope you get into your chosen university the year after. Have to keep in touch and see how we are getting on in due course.

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying access to health professionals, hopefully to study midwifery or social work, still not decided x

ReputationRep:
    I’m starting access to healthcare in September also and fingers crossed going on to do midwifery. I have just got a job at a hospital as a HCA to give me some hospital exposure and help with my uni application x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2018Amber)
    Just curious who is looking forward to starting an access course September 2018. I am studying the health and social care route with the hope to study Occupational Therapy at UWE. 😁
    I am doing the mental health nursing route also looking to go to UWE!

ReputationRep:
    I am doing Access to Nursing starting August. Good luck everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ericola)
    I’m starting access to healthcare in September also and fingers crossed going on to do midwifery. I have just got a job at a hospital as a HCA to give me some hospital exposure and help with my uni application x
    Good luck with the access course! Hope you get to your chosen uni course!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah-aspmhn)
    I am doing the mental health nursing route also looking to go to UWE!
    Hey Sarah, good luck with the mental health route. Are you doing an local access course? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunnieboo)
    I am doing Access to Nursing starting August. Good luck everyone.
    Good luck with your nursing course!!! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2018Amber)
    Hi Amber,

I'm a "vintage" student of 54 years of age and I'm starting my Access to HE Course in Humanities this September. Nervous, but really looking forward to it.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.