The Student Room Group

Where can I meet friends like me?

I'm quite introverted and withdrawn. I am a huge fan of the 60s and 70s loving everything from the clothes to the music and television. I was wondering where could I maybe meet people with similar interests to me?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm quite introverted and withdrawn. I am a huge fan of the 60s and 70s loving everything from the clothes to the music and television. I was wondering where could I maybe meet people with similar interests to me?

Don't be scared of meeting people different to you. I have a very diverse group of friends and that's what makes them brilliant.

It can seem at a certain age that you must find similar people... Hopefully you learn sooner rather than later that this isn't the case.
Original post by pmc:producer
Don't be scared of meeting people different to you. I have a very diverse group of friends and that's what makes them brilliant.

It can seem at a certain age that you must find similar people... Hopefully you learn sooner rather than later that this isn't the case.

Thanks!
Reply 3
In my opinion. They will just appear in time. Of course they wont appear if you sit at home all day. You got to go where people are and eventually you will start meeting new people.

Quick Reply