Turn on thread page Beta

How can I overcome a sexual fetish? watch

ReputationRep:
    The only thing which gets me aroused or the only thing I can m*asturbate to is my fetish.

(Original post by 60sfanatic)
    The only thing which gets me aroused or the only thing I can m*asturbate to is my fetish.
    Cold turkey, like any addiction. Depends what fetish it is though, is it something that would put prospective partners off you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Cold turkey, like any addiction. Depends what fetish it is though, is it something that would put prospective partners off you?
    Yes I feel it would put them off. I don't think it is a mainstream one like bondage and such. How do you mean cold turkey, I know it means stopping it 100% straight away. Do I m*sturbate without the fetish and eventually it will be gone?

ReputationRep:
    Thank You

(Original post by 60sfanatic)
    Yes I feel it would put them off. I don't think it is a mainstream one like bondage and such. How do you mean cold turkey, I know it means stopping it 100% straight away. Do I m*sturbate without the fetish and eventually it will be gone?
    Just for the record, if you mean masturbate, say masturbate. Putting random asterisks in there is a little irritating.

I'm curious what this fetish is tbh. How bad can it be?

Basically you can't ever truly get rid of a fetish, but you can learn to live without it, and that just means ignore it and pretend it isn't there. Is that healthy? Probably not.

ReputationRep:
    What is your fetish tho?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Have you thought of trying to find someone like-minded to share that fetish with? If there is content about it then there will be someone out there you can surely connect with.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    You can't leave us on a cliffhanger.

ReputationRep:
    Just for the record, if you mean masturbate, say masturbate. Putting random asterisks in there is a little irritating.

I'm curious what this fetish is tbh. How bad can it be?

Basically you can't ever truly get rid of a fetish, but you can learn to live without it, and that just means ignore it and pretend it isn't there. Is that healthy? Probably not.
    I’ll try and masturbate without it. Sorry for the random asterisks I was just unsure if the word was allowed to be used on here. Thanks for your advice I’ll give it a go.

(Original post by Marshmello's Dad)
    What is your fetish tho?
    Really it’s really weird and embarrassing sorry

ReputationRep:
    Really it’s really weird and embarrassing sorry[/QUOTE]
    You don't make a thread about a fetish and not say what it is, come on man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MWills99)
    Really it’s really weird and embarrassing sorry
    You don't make a thread about a fetish and not say what it is, come on man.[/QUOTE]

Sorry

ReputationRep:
    Come on just go anon and say it, I can tell you mine and you'd feel less bad about your fetish me in fact you might even run for the hills 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Plot twist: the fetish is cold turkeys...

ReputationRep:
    if you go to a therapist they can help you overcome a fetish

ReputationRep:
    you can get hypnosis to treat your fetish.

ReputationRep:
    don't say go cold turkey..... that might be his fetish 😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by username4176196)
    Same aha, mine’s smoking though so I’m probably not gonna treat it - what’s yours?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.