The Student Room Group

Already living with partner but cant find accommodation

I live in London currently and recently been offered a place down south... I have my own flat living with my partner however I cant seem to find accommodation that will allow both of us to live together as she is not a student.

Has anyone come across this and found a solution?
Hi there, some private student accommodation providers may offer this - we allow couples to live with us, even if one isn't a student. I'm not sure exactly where you'll be in the south, but we have buildings in Portsmouth and Southampton. If you're going elsewhere, there may be something similar there.

Hope this helps, let me know if there's anything else I can do.

- Rebekah :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Unilife Student Living
Hi there, some private student accommodation providers may offer this - we allow couples to live with us, even if one isn't a student. I'm not sure exactly where you'll be in the south, but we have buildings in Portsmouth and Southampton. If you're going elsewhere, there may be something similar there.

Hope this helps, let me know if there's anything else I can do.

- Rebekah :smile:

I did speak to someone from Unilife today however the cost is too steep for me to afford unfortunately
Original post by topcat2806
I did speak to someone from Unilife today however the cost is too steep for me to afford unfortunately

I'll PM you :smile:

Quick Reply