RuthEnn1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have a bunch of old spec a level textbooks for Biology, Chemistry and English Literature. I don't know what to do with them and I can't bring myself to throw them away, knowing how much they cost me. Would anyone be interested in buying them or should I just face facts and throw them away?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
RuthEnn1
Rep:
?
Hi Jessica I dont know where else to post it because it is not subject specific.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by RuthEnn1)
Hi Jessica I dont know where else to post it because it is not subject specific.
Depends on the subjects. You can try Amazon market place, but expect much less or anything. Charity shop or just store in loft. I tend not to throw books.
RuthEnn1
Rep:
?
Ive tried eBay but the books just weren’t selling because they are so old. I should add that these books would be good for “extra reading” , “reading around a topic” or just general practice to get better at a subject.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (0)
0%
They might tell the bully (0)
0%
I don't think they'd understand (0)
0%
It might lead to more bullying (0)
0%
There's nothing they could do (0)
0%

Watched Threads

Latest