How to message a girl saying you like her on sc? Watch

Sid.
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi, so there are 2 Asian girls who I've liked since the beginning of my sixth form and I asked one of the girl to dance with me at Ball but she was too shy and ran away and I think she's too rude too. I feel like I was on the wrong track and now I have realised that I should express my feelings for her and tell her that I like her but she might already know that I asked the other girl to dance with me so im really freaked right now. any idea how can I say that to her?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
sonny.jim
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Best way to make this work: Don't do it over Snapchat. Telling her how you feel face-to-face is a brilliant way to ensure she knows you're genuine. I know it's nerve wracking but the other week it was nearing on 10pm and on an impulse, I messaged my crush and told him to meet me in the park. I was sh!ting bricks but I told him how I feel about him...and I can't say I regret a thing. We talked for hours into the night and I went home extremely cold, yet elated. We're going on our first date tomorrow. I'm 16 and I have just finished my GCSEs if you're interested.

To sum up: Ask her to meet you somewhere and talk to her in real life. She'll appreciate it more. If you insist on doing it over Snapchat, just state that you have something to tell her, then come out with it. Give her space and time to reply. Act respectively whatever her response, good or bad. I wish you the best of luck!
Last edited by sonny.jim; 6 months ago
Sid.
Rep:
?
(Original post by sonny.jim)
Best way to make this work: Don't do it over Snapchat. Telling her how you feel face-to-face is a brilliant way to ensure she knows you're genuine. I know it's nerve wracking but the other week it was nearing on 10pm and on an impulse, I messaged my crush and told him to meet me in the park. I was sh!ting bricks but I told him how I feel about him...and I can't say I regret a thing. We talked for hours into the night and I went home extremely cold, yet elated. We're going on our first date tomorrow. I'm 16 and I have just finished my GCSEs if you're interested.

To sum up: Ask her to meet you somewhere and talk to her in real life. She'll appreciate it more. If you insist on doing it over Snapchat, just state that you have something to tell her, then come out with it. Give her space and time to reply. Act respectively whatever her response, good or bad. I wish you the best of luck!
thanks for replying. it sounds good but I have never spoken to her so I'm afraid if she would come out or if she would agree to meet. Also, I can't just text her and she meet me cos that would be a bit weird right?
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Sid.)
Hi, so there are 2 Asian girls who I've liked since the beginning of my sixth form and I asked one of the girl to dance with me at Ball but she was too shy and ran away and I think she's too rude too. I feel like I was on the wrong track and now I have realised that I should express my feelings for her and tell her that I like her but she might already know that I asked the other girl to dance with me so im really freaked right now. any idea how can I say that to her?
"I fink you freeky and I like you a lot."
sonny.jim
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Sid.)
thanks for replying. it sounds good but I have never spoken to her so I'm afraid if she would come out or if she would agree to meet. Also, I can't just text her and she meet me cos that would be a bit weird right?
I would revaluate your crush and question whether or not it's worth bringing it up with her at all, especially since you've never spoken to her. What do you want to come out of this? A relationship? If so, talk to her face-to-face. If you simply want to tell her for some closure in order to move on, fine, do it over Snapchat. It's very important to understand why exactly you're wanting to tell her how you feel. Trust me, it changes everything!
Sid.
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tootles)
"I fink you freeky and I like you a lot."
sorry? I don't get it😂
Sid.
Rep:
?
(Original post by sonny.jim)
I would revaluate your crush and question whether or not it's worth bringing it up with her at all, especially since you've never spoken to her. What do you want to come out of this? A relationship? If so, talk to her face-to-face. If you simply want to tell her for some closure in order to move on, fine, do it over Snapchat. It's very important to understand why exactly you're wanting to tell her how you feel. Trust me, it changes everything!
I know what you mean. I want a relationship. I'm not someone who just hangs out with girls and moves on. I like her and would like a relationship but I don't know how to say this. and I do appreciate your help pal!
sonny.jim
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Sid.)
I know what you mean. I want a relationship. I'm not someone who just hangs out with girls and moves on. I like her and would like a relationship but I don't know how to say this. and I do appreciate your help pal!
If you want a relationship then you definitely have to work out a way of talking to her face-to-face! Whether you tell her how you feel over Snapchat and then ask her out on a date, or ask her to meet up and then express your feelings that way, whatever, just make sure you're doing it in real life!
Sid.
Rep:
?
I would prefer asking for a date over Snapchat but I don't know what I should say. I really have no idea!
DontJudgeImANerd
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Here is how you ask someone out through sc:

Rule 1: Don't. Ask her in person.

If you're not confident enough to ask her out now in person, get to know her more as a friend, and it'll come naturally if you're right for each other and the feeling is reciprocated.
Sid.
Rep:
?
(Original post by DontJudgeImANerd)
Here is how you ask someone out through sc:

Rule 1: Don't. Ask her in person.

If you're not confident enough to ask her out now in person, get to know her more as a friend, and it'll come naturally if you're right for each other and the feeling is reciprocated.
I understand that and I have spoken to her actually a few times but never spoken over social media or had a long conversation.
DontJudgeImANerd
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Sid.)
I understand that and I have spoken to her actually a few times but never spoken over social media or had a long conversation.
If you haven't had a long conversation with her, then I'd say prolly best to just get to know her more by doing just that, as I said, it'll come naturally if you're right for each other and the feeling is reciprocated.

Best of luck!
Satori Tendō
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Sid.)
You can't like two people at once man wtf. Is this male natural promiscuity shining through? I can tell your the type to crush on multiple girls even while you have a girlfriend.

How about you go all out and have a polygamous relationship right now then?
Sid.
Rep:
?
(Original post by DontJudgeImANerd)
If you haven't had a long conversation with her, then I'd say prolly best to just get to know her more by doing just that, as I said, it'll come naturally if you're right for each other and the feeling is reciprocated.

Best of luck!
well, we have just done our Alevels and now we're on holiday so I don't know how else I could text her apart from Snapchat. Also, I don't know what I should say. like to being with I can say hey, how're you doing? but what after that. like that's not gonna help me right?
DontJudgeImANerd
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Sid.)
well, we have just done our Alevels and now we're on holiday so I don't know how else I could text her apart from Snapchat. Also, I don't know what I should say. like to being with I can say hey, how're you doing? but what after that. like that's not gonna help me right?
Just starting.a normal conversation is the perfect way to go, just a 'hey, how's it going' will lead to a conversation about whatever really, the important thing is that you're getting to know each other better. Follow up on what she's said by asking more about it (and for the love of God, remember what she says xD) and the conversation will develop naturally from there

Getting to know her WILL help you. She's not going to respond well to someone she's barely spoken to telling her they like her, is She?
MWills99
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Sid.)
Best way to get to know her over sc if you've barely talked to her for me is; wait until she posts an interesting snapstory, comment on it and start a convo from there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.38%
I used to but I don't now (18)
2.47%
No, but I want to start (272)
37.36%
No, I am unable to (173)
23.76%
No, I chose not to (204)
28.02%