The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Radnor halls plymouth

Hiiii, I’ve been put in Radnor halls for plymouth uni and was just wondering if anyone has been there and knows what the situation is with the kitchen due to cupboards fridge etc and what the room colours are like ?? Thank u x
Original post by helppppoplsssss
Hiiii, I’ve been put in Radnor halls for plymouth uni and was just wondering if anyone has been there and knows what the situation is with the kitchen due to cupboards fridge etc and what the room colours are like ?? Thank u x

Hey there, thanks for your question!

Radnor flats each have 6 people in them, so there's enough cupboard space for two cupboards each, and there are two fridge/freezers too but you'll probably end up sharing shelves and space anyway! The kitchens are a decent size, with a big noticeboard, a table, and six chairs. The walls are mostly neutral white, but I've seen kitchens/bedrooms that have one wall painted green/red/orange - but it's not garish though if that's what you're worried about!

My advice would be to divvy up the cupboards as soon as you get to uni! You don't want to be left with less space than you're entitled to. My flat decorated ours with our names so that might be an idea :smile:

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask!

- Dani, University of Plymouth Student Rep
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest