The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by Acc88
Is there a particular date that offer holders need to accept by?

It said within 2 weeks of the date of the email I think.
Does anyone know if we have to complete all the checks before responding to offer???
Reply 242
Original post by Remm123
Does anyone know if we have to complete all the checks before responding to offer???

No, but I have paid for them and plan on sending them confirmation that I'm accepting tomorrow. It could take a while for the checks to come back so I was thinking you could accept pending the checks coming back?
What are you saying on your response? Just the student number they give you then that you accept lol! I have paid for the health check, just need to fill out and pay for the access ni. All we have to do is mail the health check am I right in that? So much to do lol
Reply 244
Original post by Remm123
What are you saying on your response? Just the student number they give you then that you accept lol! I have paid for the health check, just need to fill out and pay for the access ni. All we have to do is mail the health check am I right in that? So much to do lol

Yes I think that's it! I'm hoping they will reply and tell us if we've missed anything out!
Reply 245
Hi! Only seeing this chat now, I've also received an offer. :smile:
Just curious if anyone received a reply after emailing to accept the offer?
Looking forward to meeting you all in August!
Original post by K-MD
Hi! Only seeing this chat now, I've also received an offer. :smile:
Just curious if anyone received a reply after emailing to accept the offer?
Looking forward to meeting you all in August!

No I was just wondering that. I’ve paid for the health check and police check and sent the forms up. I was tempted to email tomorrow just to make sure they got it 🙈 lol
Reply 247
Original post by KerriDenvir
No I was just wondering that. I’ve paid for the health check and police check and sent the forms up. I was tempted to email tomorrow just to make sure they got it 🙈 lol

I've both completed as well. I was considering that too, I just reallyyy want to make sure that they know I want the place lol. Also starting to look at accommodation. Are you staying in Coleraine or travelling?
Hi! What did you say in the email? Lol I’m scared incase I didn’t do it right / say enough. It was just an email to admissions isn’t that right, stressing over tiny things now
Reply 249
Original post by Remm123
Hi! What did you say in the email? Lol I’m scared incase I didn’t do it right / say enough. It was just an email to admissions isn’t that right, stressing over tiny things now

I'm the exact same, I keep checking the email address to make sure it's sent to the right place! lol. I just had my Student ID at the top of the email and 1 sentence to say I was delighted to accept the place. I'm sure if they needed any more information they would contact us, i hope. lol
Original post by K-MD
I'm the exact same, I keep checking the email address to make sure it's sent to the right place! lol. I just had my Student ID at the top of the email and 1 sentence to say I was delighted to accept the place. I'm sure if they needed any more information they would contact us, i hope. lol

It’s like a wait all over again! I am checking my sent box all the time to see if it sent 😂
Reply 251
Yep, same here! Especially since the original acceptance email went into my junk, turned me into a bag of nerves incase I miss something 😂
Original post by K-MD
I've both completed as well. I was considering that too, I just reallyyy want to make sure that they know I want the place lol. Also starting to look at accommodation. Are you staying in Coleraine or travelling?

Yea defo don’t want them to think I don’t lol. No I’m travelling I have two young kids so going to get a monthly train ticket and hopefully placements will be at home :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
So is everyone who got accepted just leaving it emailing admissions saying yes I accept the offer lol?
Reply 254
I cracked and phoned this afternoon! Got through to Wenli and she said she has everything.x
Did she say any more emails would be sent? They must have got it, tomorrow is the deadline you see.
Reply 256
Yeah that's why I wanted to be sure it had been received. I didn't ask anything other than had she received my response and she said she had. Sorry!
Hey! Did everyone get the email picking 6 schools? It says if you went there as a student you may not normally go? So we can’t put our primary school down no lol?
Original post by Sq146
Well done guys 😀 I’m the same Shan93_ haven’t applied anywhere else either x

I emailed enquiring about when we’d find out if we’ve got a place or not and they said it could be June/July before we’re told. Although Wenli did say they’ve given 1 person on the waiting list a place so far.
Original post by Shan93_
I emailed enquiring about when we’d find out if we’ve got a place or not and they said it could be June/July before we’re told. Although Wenli did say they’ve given 1 person on the waiting list a place so far.

Hey! I have applied to Coleraine for the post primary PGCE and got an email to say that I have been put on the wait list. I was just wondering if you ended up getting onto your course or if you’re still waiting to hear back? 🙂xx

Latest

Trending

Trending