(Original post by ailsmc)
Yes I got word last week I think it was, I have my storytelling next Thursday
Congratulations, hope it all goes really well xxx
Stepconn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Can anyone give any storytelling tips please? Did anyone get feedback on what they were looking for? Much appreciated thanks
ailsmc
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Stepconn)
Can anyone give any storytelling tips please? Did anyone get feedback on what they were looking for? Much appreciated thanks
Hi, do you have your storytelling this week?☺️
Stepconn
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Next Monday! U?
ailsmc
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
This Thursday...I’ll let you know how I get on sure!
Stepconn
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I’d appreciate that! Feels like there isn’t much info regarding what they’re looking for from the storytelling part. Seems to differ from post to post! Good luck!
Stepconn
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
How did it go ailsmc?
ailsmc
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Stepconn)
How did it go ailsmc?
Shoot only seeing this now, sorry! I didn’t think it had went great at the time because I forgot a line towards the end and had to be prompted, recovered okay though, I’d say it was down to nerves as I had been panicking so much about it, heard last week that I had got through to the interview stage though so they must’ve seen some potential! How did you get on?
Katrinarose7
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by helloteacher)
No there are no residentials for the primary course, but there is for the secondary.

On your first day of the course you will complete regiatration in the morning, get your student card etc. and in the afternoon you will go and meet your tutors and class. The next day you are straight into intense teaching!

I'm currently a student on the course (7 weeka to go thank god!!!!) If you have ANY questions about the course please do not hesitate to ask.

Trust me when I say this year is going to be the hardest year of your life and I am not exaggerating. You have to make so many sacrifices for this course - the PGCE comes first! The workload is intense and it never eases up, even over Easter, I am still flat put with work. You just have to keep your head down and keep powering on!
Hi I’ve applied for the course this year and got through to the second stage! My interview is next week! Was just wondering if you have any tips for the math exam/ the formal interview!

Really want to get in this year!
LLM85
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Katrinarose7)
Hi I’ve applied for the course this year and got through to the second stage! My interview is next week! Was just wondering if you have any tips for the math exam/ the formal interview!

Really want to get in this year!
I also have mine next week, would really love some tips for the formal interview as I am not sure how to go about preparing
Sq146
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone know when we find out if we get accepted onto the course? Had 2nd interview yesterday 😉 hate this waiting game 😏
Ciara29
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I was there yesterday too and no clue when we find out. Would love to know.
Last edited by Ciara29; 1 month ago
Sq146
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What did you think of it? 🙈
Ciara29
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sq146)
What did you think of it? 🙈
It wasn't too bad. I just keep thinking oh I should have said this, torturing myself. It is hard to know how you've done.The exam was alright, few things I haven't done in years mind you. What about you?
Sq146
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ciara29)
It wasn't too bad. I just keep thinking oh I should have said this, torturing myself. It is hard to know how you've done.The exam was alright, few things I haven't done in years mind you. What about you?
Yes I was the exact same like darn should have said it! It’s the waiting game that’s most annoying 🙄🙄
ailsmc
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I was there for my interview yesterday as well, I meant to ask when they’d let us know but completely forgot in the stress of being in there😂
Megs1404
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey everyone! I also had my interview during the week...hope we get word soon🤞🏼 but probably won’t be for a few weeks!
ailsmc
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Megs1404)
Hey everyone! I also had my interview during the week...hope we get word soon🤞🏼 but probably won’t be for a few weeks!
Yeah I’d imagine a few weeks...nerve wracking stuff!😩
Megs1404
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ll just constantly be checking my emails😂 we’ve given it our all and it’s a great achievement to get this far!
ailsmc
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Megs1404)
I’ll just constantly be checking my emails😂 we’ve given it our all and it’s a great achievement to get this far!
Exactly...I was told only 20% of those who did the storytelling got through to the interview stage so we’ve done well😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (497)
59.81%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.17%
No- I want it (235)
28.28%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.74%

Watched Threads

Latest