The Student Room Group

losing everything

i lost all my friends and i think they were just fake friends cause they never come and say "how are you doing" i am the one who should go and care about them while no one cares about me why are they so mean ?
Reply 1
don't worry. just stay open to possibilities and you'll meet someone who will match your efforts. don't settle for people who only give you half-hearted effort whether in love or in friendships. :smile:
Reply 2
Thanks alot , i will do that .. i will appreciate all the people who treat me in a nice way ..
Watch Netflix and focus on your studies. That's what I do.
People are too much work. Don't fetishize your own sadness.
Too many people are defined by the people they dating/friends with. It's their whole existence.
Try carving something for yourself by yourself.

Also you're probably mistaken. Your family and friends do love you. You just don't realise it. Focus on the positives- not the negative.
Expectations in life only bring sadness half of the time. Expect nothing from life and what you do- and trust me. You will feel happier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5zn6pgmlTE&t=40s

I couldn't agree with his findings more.
Reply 4
Thank you very very much ... i really liked the video .. and i really appreciate your advice 😁
Reply 5
Aww. Go join a club or two if you can. Try and make lots of friends. You don't have to have best friends or friends that you will be with your whole life. Just stay positive. I'm sure your friends like you but I know that other people can be quite demanding at times and just flood you with their problems instead of taking time to listen to yours.
🍀
x
ps, I can be your friend!
Reply 6
I am really thankful for all that amazing words .. you gave me alot of positive energy... i really appreciate that ☺️
At least you found out they weren't your true friends now, rather than later on down the line. It does pave the way for you to find yourself and surround yourself with people you can trust and rely on, and get on well with. Through life, you will meet people who share interests with and who you will enjoy spending time with - you just need to seek them out! :smile:
Reply 8
Yeah i know what you mean ... thanks alot ... thank god they left me now ... they are so rude

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending