The Student Room Group

Old teacher on grindr?

so guys i was on grindr (yes im gay!) and was just looking and i seen a my old high school teacher on it and when i mean old i mean he tuaght me last year! but the thing is he is soo hot! like yh. so am i allowed to message him should i send him so sexy pics? what should i do???
Nah chief this ain't it
How old are you and how old is he?
Reply 3
Original post by Little Popcorns
How old are you and how old is he?

i didnt mean to do it annonymously it was by accident BUT im 17 turning 18 and hes like 29ish i think.he is proper hot and not gonna lie when i was in his class i used to peek at his crotch a few times in fact i think he caught me a few times. but trust me he has a bulge and i dont think theres anything wrong with us having sex... what do you think and im not trolling or anything guys im serious he is on grindr.
Reply 4
im 17 and hes probably 29-34? roughly
Original post by Anonymous
i didnt mean to do it annonymously it was by accident BUT im 17 turning 18 and hes like 29ish i think.he is proper hot and not gonna lie when i was in his class i used to peek at his crotch a few times in fact i think he caught me a few times. but trust me he has a bulge and i dont think theres anything wrong with us having sex... what do you think and im not trolling or anything guys im serious he is on grindr.
I don't think it's appropriate purely because you don't seem mature enough. Also if your teacher is professional he won't be waiting for all his sixth form students to turn 18 so that they can sign up to grindr and meet up to have sex.

You need to focus on your future not ****ing your teacher.

Quick Reply

Latest