The Student Room Group

Crush got a boyfriend

All throughout school, i had this crush on this one girl, i just loved her so much, we used to talk just as a friend, but the thing is during school i was fat, ugly and was so socially awkward and she was out of my league and she used to hang around with popular kids.

Then uni came, i started to take care of myself and i actually look really good now, certainly in her level or maybe even better, improved my chat. Basically, if i was in school now i would have been considered a 'stud'. The change was immense.

We went to different uni but she was always at the back of my mind. However i got a girlfriend in uni have been dating for half a year now.

Fast forward to 2 days ago, i saw her with her boyfriend, and all the feelings came back instantly and i felt like that kid in school again. For the past 48hours i am feeling things that i can't explain (bad ones). I felt my heart is broken (even tho i don't go out with her), i haven't eaten or slept for 2 days, i am in constant discomfort.
Reply 1
Original post by james_uni
All throughout school, i had this crush on this one girl, i just loved her so much, we used to talk just as a friend, but the thing is during school i was fat, ugly and was so socially awkward and she was out of my league and she used to hang around with popular kids.

Then uni came, i started to take care of myself and i actually look really good now, certainly in her level or maybe even better, improved my chat. Basically, if i was in school now i would have been considered a 'stud'. The change was immense.

We went to different uni but she was always at the back of my mind. However i got a girlfriend in uni have been dating for half a year now.

Fast forward to 2 days ago, i saw her with her boyfriend, and all the feelings came back instantly and i felt like that kid in school again. For the past 48hours i am feeling things that i can't explain (bad ones). I felt my heart is broken (even tho i don't go out with her), i haven't eaten or slept for 2 days, i am in constant discomfort.
Take a cold shower and get over it.
Reply 2
Original post by Tootles
Take a cold shower and get over it.

I genuinely can't, i feel so numb
what about your current girlfriend...

does she know
Reply 4
when either you or her (the crush) become single, you can think about it.
maybe speak to her and try to get some closure?
why do you have a girlfriend if you have no crush on her?

Quick Reply

Latest