Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    All throughout school, i had this crush on this one girl, i just loved her so much, we used to talk just as a friend, but the thing is during school i was fat, ugly and was so socially awkward and she was out of my league and she used to hang around with popular kids.

Then uni came, i started to take care of myself and i actually look really good now, certainly in her level or maybe even better, improved my chat. Basically, if i was in school now i would have been considered a 'stud'. The change was immense.

We went to different uni but she was always at the back of my mind. However i got a girlfriend in uni have been dating for half a year now.

Fast forward to 2 days ago, i saw her with her boyfriend, and all the feelings came back instantly and i felt like that kid in school again. For the past 48hours i am feeling things that i can't explain (bad ones). I felt my heart is broken (even tho i don't go out with her), i haven't eaten or slept for 2 days, i am in constant discomfort.

(Original post by james_uni)
    All throughout school, i had this crush on this one girl, i just loved her so much, we used to talk just as a friend, but the thing is during school i was fat, ugly and was so socially awkward and she was out of my league and she used to hang around with popular kids.

Then uni came, i started to take care of myself and i actually look really good now, certainly in her level or maybe even better, improved my chat. Basically, if i was in school now i would have been considered a 'stud'. The change was immense.

We went to different uni but she was always at the back of my mind. However i got a girlfriend in uni have been dating for half a year now.

Fast forward to 2 days ago, i saw her with her boyfriend, and all the feelings came back instantly and i felt like that kid in school again. For the past 48hours i am feeling things that i can't explain (bad ones). I felt my heart is broken (even tho i don't go out with her), i haven't eaten or slept for 2 days, i am in constant discomfort.
    Take a cold shower and get over it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Take a cold shower and get over it.
    I genuinely can't, i feel so numb

ReputationRep:
    what about your current girlfriend...

does she know

ReputationRep:
    when either you or her (the crush) become single, you can think about it.

ReputationRep:
    maybe speak to her and try to get some closure?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    why do you have a girlfriend if you have no crush on her?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.