The Student Room Group

Education studies at Canterbury Christ church university

Hi, does anyone take education studies? How is it? What do u learn each year? Do you refer s course or english? Is it fun?
Reply 1
Hi, I haven’t done this course but I’m interested in studying Education Studies as well! Just thought we could discuss together :smile:
Reply 2
Ah cool, are you starting uni I'm 2019?
I'm doing Education :biggrin:

:wavey:
Reply 4
Do you enjoy your course? What do you study? What do you want to do after completing the course career wise?
Reply 5
Original post by Aishy15
Ah cool, are you starting uni I'm 2019?

Yeah I am! :smile:
Reply 6
That's so cool 😊, do you want to do teaching then or... have you completed your personal statement? I'm not sure if I've done it right like I have said I want to become a teacher and that but not like why the course interests me I really need to get teachers to read it lol.
Reply 7
Original post by Aishy15
That's so cool 😊, do you want to do teaching then or... have you completed your personal statement? I'm not sure if I've done it right like I have said I want to become a teacher and that but not like why the course interests me I really need to get teachers to read it lol.

My first choice is to go into teaching but I didn’t want to do an actual teaching course just in case I change my mind, so I want to keep my options open . And yeah I have done my personal statement and I’ve sent off my ucas application in which I have all my offers back! 👏 I put that I wanted to study education because I want to give back to society and it would be a fulfilling and rewarding way of achieving it, something like that I just kept it short really then went to talk about my skills and experience. ☺️
Reply 8
Yeah I want to keep my options open. so I'm looking to do this broad subject so by the the 3 years i will know for definelty. Thanks for the ideas. Yeah I wrote about experience and and skills so that's good. Do you definitely want to go to canterbury. Are you gonna stay there or commute back.
Reply 9
Yeah that’s what I’m doing. Yeah Canterbury is in my top 2 and they’ve offered my a unconditional offer so it’s likely that I will go. I’m going to stay in the uni accommodation and commute back home whenever. What about you?
Reply 10
Congrats for the unconditional offer, no I'm saying at home and commuting lol. so you know you got this unconditional offer does that mean you gave your application early? coz like the deadline is in January? is that why you get offers early. what grades did you get to send over if u don't mind me asking?
Reply 11
Um I don’t think so, my school just likes to get them sent off and out the way as we have mock exams coming up. I just put down what my predicted grades are.
Reply 12
Oh right okay thanks
Reply 13
You’re welcome 😊
Reply 14
Hey how are you how are your studies going?I got a offer back it's a conditional but if I put it as my firm it will be h conditional. I have basically 2 but no sure whether I should go cccu or lsbu (Original post by LeahGx)You’re welcome 😊

Quick Reply

Latest