The Student Room Group

Mcdonalds application

I applied online but after doing so it didn't say anything like a 'thanks for applying' and i didn't get any email or whatever. I'm just wondering if you're supposed to get some email straight away because my laptop could have been being weird so the application might not have been sent.

Also in my application status it doesn't say anything. What is the application status for exactly? If you've been accepted/rejected or where you've applied to?
bump
bumpp
trump
Apply for KFC instead.
Original post by GeorgeHolmes
Apply for KFC instead.

why tho
Original post by bryan drozario
why tho

Because KFC is nicer and you can spit on the food
Reply 7
I got an automated email straight after I applied. The application status should say something like ''Application received''. It'll then change to ''Considering'' and then either ''Selected'' or ''Not selected'' once they've looked through your app.
Original post by lucieol
I got an automated email straight after I applied. The application status should say something like ''Application received''. It'll then change to ''Considering'' and then either ''Selected'' or ''Not selected'' once they've looked through your app.

t h a n k y o u
I got an email saying. You have not met our requirements of A*A*A and 9A*.
This is nothing related to the question but I really want to say it :biggrin:

I've had 2 people in my friendship group get a job in our local McDonalds literally in a matter of a few weeks, if that.

They said that there are 2 parts to the interview - one where you sit down with the manager and they ask you the general questions and the other part is where you hand out food on the drive through for a set amount of time and they watch how you do.

Now, I know how daunting the last part sounds and you're probably worrying, but please don't....

When my friend had her interview last week it was all going really well, at least the talking bit was. Well, she goes into the kitchen and starts handing out the food on the drive though and it's going great. Remember, I said it was timed? Well, her time wasn't over yet. See, my friend has a lot of bad luck. Embarrassing bad luck. But it's funny. So she's coming to the end of the interview, not long left before she can leave.

She's still handing out the food on the drive through thinking about how well the interview is going when she hands the food to this woman in her car and the food ends up on the floor :eek: It was actually the woman who dropped it but the person interviewing her didn't see this. All she knew was that the food had been dropped.

I know I said not worry, and what I have said probably didn't help, but wait........

SHE GOT THE JOB :K: she's starting next week...
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest