The Student Room Group

How do i know if i’m an attractive/desirable guy to gurls?

How would i know if imm physically attractive to girls? Since young, i’ve suffered with anxiety so this affected my social life but i don’t think i’d say i’m ugly. So what are ways of knowing if you’re attractive as a guy
Do you act like the Fonz when you see yourself in the mirror?
Women worship so called Chads. Hypergamy.
you're probably hot, chill
Honestly, most of us are average looking, and most of us go through this same anxiety. It's an unnecessary one, but I guess it's something we need to suffer through as part of growing. Girls really don't care about our looks as much as we care about theirs, and it's for the better. My wife honestly didn't focus on me being attractive or find me exceptionally attractive when we started dating, but she didn't care - she cared about my creativity, my beliefs, my sense of humor, and my kindness and courtesy. If you're looking for a girl to commit to long-term, that's probably the kind of girl you're going to want, not one who's just shopping around for looks.

What it boils down to is, why does it matter how attractive you are? Do you want to be valued mainly for your looks? Have you been teased for your looks in the past or ridiculed, or do you simply worry you might be too average? Let your insides shine through. How you look is all relative depending on who's looking at you anyway - nobody is universally "good-looking," so focus on things that are more lasting and character-building.
Reply 5
If you get a lot of unsolicited female attention in everyday life.
Generally being unconfident is a turn off for girls. You’re best off developing your personality and hobbies instead of focusing entirely on your appearance (keyword here is entirely, dressing and grooming well can make a significant difference) bc that way you acc have sth to talk about with girls
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Women worship so called Chads. Hypergamy.

Uh oh incel alert! incel alert! Everyone be vigilant! 😂😂
Ah i'm just messing kinda

Anyway OP
You're always attractive to someone you just gotta find those right person but people who would like you are out there.
I definitely agree we don't really care about you looks I'm more for personality really so just be yourself x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending