Lisa010265
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
HiI’m starting Sept ‘18, and hoping someone might have a rough idea on the weekly timetable for previous year one study?
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
EdwardBarfield9
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Timetables vary greatly between degrees
08graya
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I went to Chichester and did psychology - in the first year we had 12 hours a week with 4 modules in a semester. There was generally a 1 hour lecture for the module and then a two hour workshop or seminar (sometimes split into 2 1 hour ones)... I think I was in on a Monday, Tuesday and Thursday for my first semester but that was because of the seminar groups I was in. I know some people who finished earlier on a Thursday but were in first thing on a Friday
Lisa010265
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Many thanks. I was hoping for one full and one half day,purely because I have and hour’s drive each way, but I guess I’ll have to wait for my timetable.
Kind regards.
Lisa
08graya
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Lisa010265)
Many thanks. I was hoping for one full and one half day,purely because I have and hour’s drive each way, but I guess I’ll have to wait for my timetable.
Kind regards.
Lisa
They’re generally pretty good at group swaps if you can find someone to swap with usually, so if you had only one session on a morning and another group had it at the end of a long day something should be able to be sorted out! (I wouldn’t want to say that for certain, but from my experience )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Chichester
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
    Thu, 31 Oct '19
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

What's your favourite genre?