The Student Room Group

What are your plans for the weekend?

Okay so it's only Monday... but what are your plans for the weekend? :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

tsr night out woody burrito uws you everyone
Reply 2
I aim to work towards my summer goals (reading, drawing, et cetera), but I know I will most likely procrastinate instead :rolleyes:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by GeorgeAgdgdgwngo

You better not try and nick my bank card again m8 :colonhash:
Learn how to become a memelord. Then become a memelord.
Original post by GeorgeAgdgdgwngo

Sounds banging

Original post by It's****ingWOODY
You better not try and nick my bank card again m8 :colonhash:

When you're so engrossed in tsr you read that as black card :getmecoat:
Reply 6
Playing a bike rally on Saturday out Preston ways. Apart from that, got nothing on.
Carrying on building my new rig.
Reply 8
Three mental breakdowns
Plan outfits for pride & a photography course I'll be attending after pride.
It is my birthday on the 21st and will be heading to Va. Beach with a few of my friends. So good times ahead.
Most likley going to spend most of the time trying to convince myself to do something but end up wasting the whole day
This weekend ?

Crying and moaning over the upcoming IGCSE results day, probably even for the rest of this WHOLE month.

:cry2:
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 13
Working night shift so otherwise, sleep I think :lol:
*wants to start a thread but has no thread ideas*

*wait I know, I'll ask a remarkably common question even though it is the wrong time to ask said question*

this thread in a nutshell

no offense intended (we can all be bored sometimes :tongue:)
Reply 15
Also off for a pint with a mate I haven't seen in a few years on Sunday. Nae bad.
Original post by TheTroll73
*wants to start a thread but has no thread ideas*

*wait I know, I'll ask a remarkably common question even though it is the wrong time to ask said question*

this thread in a nutshell

no offense intended (we can all be bored sometimes :tongue:)

I'd say Monday is the best time to ask - it reminds us all that there's something to look forward to at the end of the week :lol:
Original post by shadowdweller
I'd say Monday is the best time to ask - it reminds us all that there's something to look forward to at the end of the week :lol:

Well I guess you don't enjoy the weekdays then
Working Friday & Saturday evening, but will probably watch more netflix (riverdale), and continue to declutter my bedroom and other places (managed to fill 2 charity bags but I think more can be sorted). Should be able to finish off my book then :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
I will probably do some drawing and painting as well as get out in the garden as well if the weather cooperates. My boyfriend and I will also most likely go out to dinner somewhere.

Quick Reply

Latest