Turn on thread page Beta

anyone i can talk to?

What seems to be the problem?

ReputationRep:
    kiki, do u love me

(sorry)

Kiki
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

fully in love with a girl who has rejected me twice and no matter how many girls i chat to, literally none of them excite me as much as she does, i cut her off recently but she saw me doing me and came back, she wants to be friends but i genuinely wana spend the rest of my life with her idc about any of these girls throwing themselves at me. people say move on but i genuinely cant, ive tried 3 times over 5 years as in cut her off completely got rid of photos and messages etc but i still cant ignore the emptiness i have when im nt with her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry171)
    kiki, do u love me

(sorry)
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Kiki
    lmaoooo cx my thoughts exactly

anyway how old are you, OP? does she know how you feel about her?

(Original post by rainclouds-)
    lmaoooo cx my thoughts exactly

anyway how old are you, OP? does she know how you feel about her?
    ffs, I hate you lottttttttttttttttttt

yh ive told her twice

and another thing shes done her thing with 2 of my boys yet i still L O V E her and now my close friends are genuinely worried about why i like her so much after shes a) done things with my boys b) done her 'thing' with like 7 boys in the last 2 years

ReputationRep:
    if you're going to name a thread after a drake song it's what you should expect bruh

love is a strong word. but if you honestly can't get her out of your head i feel bad for you you're probably in love. forcing yourself to forget about her isn't going to work. get back to the dating world because if she wants to be friends then as sad as it sounds it can never work out. you can't really move on from someone you love especially when you know you've established a strong connection with them but you have to keep moving forward if it's clear she doesn't want anything to do with you. there are plenty of fish in the sea.

if you're going to name a thread after a drake song it's what you should expect bruh

love is a strong word. but if you honestly can't get her out of your head i feel bad for you you're probably in love. forcing yourself to forget about her isn't going to work. get back to the dating world because if she wants to be friends then as sad as it sounds it can never work out. you can't really move on from someone you love especially when you know you've established a strong connection with them but you have to keep moving forward if it's clear she doesn't want anything to do with you. there are plenty of fish in the sea.
    i understand that , but ive spoken to atleast 50-60 other girls and dont wana pursue anything with them, theyre all attractive yh but their personalities are just dead

ReputationRep:
    i understand that , but ive spoken to atleast 50-60 other girls and dont wana pursue anything with them, theyre all attractive yh but their personalities are just dead
    damn you must have been trying super hard. why don't you work on yourself first? focus on the positive memories you two shared and hold onto that instead of trying to hate her and/or yourself. personally i'd cut her off from my life completely during the healing process otherwise it'd be crazy seeing her with other dudes. remember your life was okay without her so why shouldn't it be okay now that your relationship is over? you have to keep believing that you're going to get through this and hopefully you'll meet someone to give you the same spark and joy. still finding happiness by getting involved in hobbies and keeping yourself busy stops you from thinking about her. with time it gets easier.

damn you must have been trying super hard. why don't you work on yourself first? focus on the positive memories you two shared and hold onto that instead of trying to hate her and/or yourself. personally i'd cut her off from my life completely during the healing process otherwise it'd be crazy seeing her with other dudes. remember your life was okay without her so why shouldn't it be okay now that your relationship is over? you have to keep believing that you're going to get through this and hopefully you'll meet someone to give you the same spark and joy. still finding happiness by getting involved in hobbies and keeping yourself busy stops you from thinking about her. with time it gets easier.
    i needed to hear this but theres still an emptiness when im not thinking about her or have cut her off, and i thought with time itd get better we didnt speak at all for over a year, yet still i feel this way, this relationship thing is long man its acc so mad

ReputationRep:
    i needed to hear this but theres still an emptiness when im not thinking about her or have cut her off, and i thought with time itd get better we didnt speak at all for over a year, yet still i feel this way, this relationship thing is long man its acc so mad
    self love is very important so do remember that. yeah you're going to feel like **** and you're going to wonder when is it going to end but eventually that feeling does fade. it might always be there but it'll get easier to deal with.

ReputationRep:
    hit the gym and get ripped, become one of the best body builders in the world and then become the governor of california, by the time you're done im sure you'll completly forget about her

ReputationRep:
    whats so good about her personality?

(Original post by snugglebear)
    it was the small little things, she just knew me very well as a person when i was pissed off or tired shed just hug me and not say anything because she knew i woudnt want to speak about it but wanted to show she was there for me, when people chat sh*t behind my back she went and had a full argument with them, the constant reminder that she cared about me, idk man all of these little memories they just make her special to me

self love is very important so do remember that. yeah you're going to feel like **** and you're going to wonder when is it going to end but eventually that feeling does fade. it might always be there but it'll get easier to deal with.
    ik ur gona prob thing im just tryna argue yh but i acc love myself fully its only when i think about her that it all goes in the bin, ik im a king and deserve the most amazing person, but i dont want the most amazing person i want her and in regards to cutting her off ive done it several times but we always find our ways back into each other lives when we go through tough sh*t

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snugglebear)
    You people won't understand this heartbreak until you go through it. I've been through it and ik how it feels.

After you find the one, every other woman is just not interesting. Like it feels as if you've found the perfect one.

Your whole day and night can go just thinking about them and you just itch to spend time/ talk to them .

Bro I know how you feel. The solution is not to forget her. It's to cherish the time you spent with her and to use her to make you stronger.

TRUE FACT: She friendzoned you.

Now my friend maybe she didn't think you were worthy enough to be with her so now I say you use that fact to spur you on to work hard and become great.

Work so goddamn hard and become such a success and become so desirable that she wishes she didn't reject you and she wants to go back with you.

Then you can leave like a boss and find a new partner or just go back with her if you want(and if it's possible).

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.