The Student Room Group

Is Sir George Monoux or St Charles Catholic Sixth Form College a good school.

Hey everyone.

Was just looking at the Ofsted Report of both schools and from the report Sir George Monoux seems a little better than St Charles... However St Charles has a higher average A level results than Sir George Monoux . Also checked out both websites and Sir George seems to have more opportunities since they give scholarships and there is also a high flyers programme. Nevertheless, St Charles actually shows you their results performance table for 2017 unlike Sir George which seems to keep theirs a secret. I also read some old threads at TSR about these schools but they seem to be like 3 to 4 years old. So I don't know if things have changed.

Sigh I honestly don't know which is better. I'm really new to all the schools here since I just moved to England. So I really need some advice..
(edited 5 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest