The Student Room Group

how many years of funding do you get??

Hi!

Ive previously studied and left after my first year at uni, i left due to personal health issues.

i am now back wanting to study nursing but it will be a 4 year course. can someone tell me if i could get evidence from my doctor to void that first year i did in 2014? if so how many years in total can i have?
Original post by tonimaria
Hi!

Ive previously studied and left after my first year at uni, i left due to personal health issues.

i am now back wanting to study nursing but it will be a 4 year course. can someone tell me if i could get evidence from my doctor to void that first year i did in 2014? if so how many years in total can i have?

Hi, as Nursing is an exception course your previous study is disregarded. You can submit an application via your online account here

Regards, Aisha.
Original post by Aisha SFE
Hi, as Nursing is an exception course your previous study is disregarded. You can submit an application via your online account here

Regards, Aisha.

Hi Aisha,

Thankyou for the reply. Why is nursing a exception course? Never knew this! :smile:
Hi Aisha,

Thankyou for the reply. Why is nursing a exception course? Never knew this! :smile:

Courses that are classed as Allied Health Professional (AHP) courses are classed as exceptions. See the list below :smile:

Chiropody

Dietetics and Nutrition

Occupational Therapy

Operating Department Practice (Diplomas and Degrees)

Orthoptics

Physiotherapy

Podiatry

Prosthetics and Orthotics

Radiography

Radiotherapy

Speech and Language Therapy

Nursing

Midwifery

As long as you are not already registered as a Nurse you can receive full funding for Nursing.

Regards, Aisha.
Original post by Aisha SFE
Courses that are classed as Allied Health Professional (AHP) courses are classed as exceptions. See the list below :smile:

Chiropody

Dietetics and Nutrition

Occupational Therapy

Operating Department Practice (Diplomas and Degrees)

Orthoptics

Physiotherapy

Podiatry

Prosthetics and Orthotics

Radiography

Radiotherapy

Speech and Language Therapy

Nursing

Midwifery

As long as you are not already registered as a Nurse you can receive full funding for Nursing.

Regards, Aisha.

Oh right!

Thankyou for letting me know

🙂
Oh right!

Thankyou for letting me know

🙂

You're welcome! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending