[ this thread is closed. thanks everyone for your input <3 ]
Last edited by taeite; 3 months ago
Lottie_smith02
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Ugly?! You’re stunning!
I’d say coupled with your height you could probably scrape in? Imo probably look around 16-18 but I’m not the best at this aha.

If you wanted, make up makes people look older too if you’re still unsure and feel comfortable wearing make up. And more grown up clothes etc can also help but stick to your style )

Have fun with who you’re seeing, concerts are the best x
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by Lottie_smith02; 3 months ago
londonmyst
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
It would be a lot simpler if you used a photo with just you, instead of you and a friend.
I'm not sure which one is you.
Neither of you are any kind of ugly.

The girl wearing the black glasses who has the dark coloured hair looks 17.
The girl wearing the brown glasses who has the lighter coloured hair looks 16.

As a general rule- wearing heavy eye liner, lipstick and bulky high heels makes most girls look like they are at least 18-19.
sknudson
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I'd ID both of these girls if I was working the gate. Not 18 and definitely not 25.
s.m999
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
you look around 15/16 imo
hanrosee
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Not sure which one you are, but neither of you are ugly. You both look 16 id say
snugglebear
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I don't know which one you are, but both are cute and pretty, however you look like a couple of 14 yr olds. if your parents are cool with you going (please, I hope they know), I think you need to do something in the hair, make-up and wardrobe department to look older. also heels will make you even taller.
NotNotBatman
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
You both look around 13/14, I don't think there's any way for you to look over 18 if that's what you're going for, that will take time for the faceto mature, there's more to it than height.
rimstone
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by sknudson)
I'd ID both of these girls if I was working the gate. Not 18 and definitely not 25.
This, you aint gonna get in ( you can try stupid methods and such, but bouncers have seen this for years .. at the end of the day its up t how lucky and lenient the security feels; unless you have a Fake ID, its not gonna be easy).... and what concert picks who they ID ? ... most concert ive been to i was IDed, A few/festivals i kinda got away with it a few times, but im a bearded male, and i clearly look over 18.

In the pics ( dont know why you bothered posting a pic with 2 people, and both having the same 2 people, i have no idea which is you ) both defo look under 18 or 18 ... so yeah theyre gonna get IDed, unless your very lucky but is not getting in worth the cost of the tickets.
Last edited by rimstone; 3 months ago
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
You've included pictures with 2 people so we don't know who you are. Either way, both people look about 14 years old. If I was the one to ID people I would definitely ask for your proof of age.
Dardarus86
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Depending on how much the tickets are could you pay for someone to go with you?, or if you have anyone older you could go with?
Romeesa.k
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
15/16
username4177748
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Honey,you are definitely not ugly. Both of the girls in the photo look around 15 years of age.
Rainfall
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
16 - 18
AspiringAccount
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Lad I hate to break it to you. But both of you look 14/15 at best. But hey that's just my opinion.
bluemuffin
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
You both look about 16/17 imo
as125
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by taeite)
okay, so, i'm going to a concert this october and you have to be a certain age to go in not accompanied by an adult. they would only ID you if you look too young. what age do i look, if i don't say what the requirement is (so as to not cloud any judgements)?
also - i am quite tall. about 5'6&quot;.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SYG...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pHg...ew?usp=sharing

(sorry,i'm kind of ugly. please don't harass me about that, because i know already.)
Holy SHEEET?!
That colour of the sky is the first picture is banging.

Nah I'm only kidding, I actually laughed when u said your ugly.
You and your friend are fairly good looking and this is coming from a guy that will be straight savage and tell you if you were ugly but nah you calm

You looks 15-16 ish btw
ryanpro
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
No idea which one you are but you both look pretty young, I'd say 16 - 18 maybe?

And on a personal note, enough with the 'I'm ugly' nonsense. Neither of the girls in those photos are ugly, and that's besides the point, you gotta start loving yourself!
snugglebear
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
tbh what's a couple of 14 yr olds going unaccompanied to a concert for?? I am actually serious. it can be dangerous for anyone let alone you guys. how you gonna get there come back, fight off weird guys, get mugged, lose bag, lose train ticket, lose phone, lose one another, lose...I'm sure there's more that can be lost...and I hope you're parents are clued in about all this.
mez_merising
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
sooo im assuming you're talking about the bts concert? because girl sameeeee!
you don't look too young although i've heard that the o2 ID anyone regardless so you're better of being safe and trying to find someone to go with
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (762)
90.39%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (81)
9.61%

Watched Threads