virginity

can a dude lose his virginity to another dude
Reply 1
Yes
Stick to the status quo
Definitely yes
Reply 4
I regret it all my life but I was 8 and it's not my fault but thank u
Imo I think it needs a vagina and a penis to be able to lose it. But penetration and intercourse are still applicable to same sex sex. So I guess it would be?
Reply 6
Of course its honestly what you count as losing your virginity. For example, with 2 girls, some count it as fingering, some count it as oral. With guys some count it as penetration and some as oral. Its whatever your opinion is, its different for everyone. But yes you can lose your virginity to a guy if youre a guy
Reply 7
but if I never still to this day did not put mine in another dude then how or if I never did penetration or intercourse so how
Reply 8
but like I said before it's not my fault and I can't keep blaming myself
Reply 9
Do you mean you were penetrated by a guy? If so then I personally would count that as losing your virginity (but you dont have to count it obviously) If you dont want it to count, then you dont have to
Absolutely. It wouldn't be losing your heterosexual virginity, but homosexual virginity sex. For example if you were penetrated by another guy.
Reply 11
I was 7 or 8 when it happened but I try not to worry about it what's in the past stays in the past focus on here and now
Original post by dagoat
I was 7 or 8 when it happened but I try not to worry about it what's in the past stays in the past focus on here and now
If you are saying you were raped, I am really sorry that happened to you. You are correct, you must move forward but please never hold in those past feelings if they are bothering you. Seek a professional for help if that is the case you are dealing with.
If you consider that losing your virginity then that’s up to you. But it doesn’t have to be, it was my you fault. It can mean whatever it wants to mean to you, nobody else
Original post by TallyPurk
If you consider that losing your virginity then that’s up to you. But it doesn’t have to be, it was my you fault. It can mean whatever it wants to mean to you, nobody else

THIS^^
Virginity is what YOU choose it to be
Reply 15
it's not my fault but thank you for help I was 7 or 8 God bless you
Original post by dagoat
it's not my fault but thank you for help I was 7 or 8 God bless you

And please NEVER think it is your fault. Im glad that you understand it isnt your fault, thats good. God bless you too x
Reply 17
thank you take care

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending