Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i was talking to this older guy online, and he has agreed to pay me for some photo. I was wondering how i could get his money without him knowing my name or information.

Like is there app that i can use which transfer money to my account without it taking any my details.

Or App which i can use false details

ReputationRep:
    Sending photos to some older guy youve met online? Babe thats not safe. Id encourage you NOT to send anybody you dont know photos

ReputationRep:
    i won't show my face, he dosn't know my real name

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I know the answer already, but what exactly are you sending photos of in return for money?

ReputationRep:
    nude photo

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I don't advise you to send any nude pictures, like at all. Its a silly idea, and really unsafe

ReputationRep:
    but they won't see my face and so far they don't have any of my information or details about me

ReputationRep:
    You cant get money without having your personal details such as bank or email or name. Why do you need to send a nude photo to some random guy anyway?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by quickquestion101)
    Hey, i was talking to this older guy online, and he has agreed to pay me for some photo. I was wondering how i could get his money without him knowing my name or information.

Like is there app that i can use which transfer money to my account without it taking any my details.

Or App which i can use false details
    How old are you? What you're saying sounds dangerously unsafe and it's very worrying.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    because i need the money, he said she will pay me up to £100 depending on the photo and what i put inside

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrawTheLine)
    How old are you? What you're saying sounds dangerously unsafe and it's very worrying.
    I turned 18 last week, so i am over the legal age

ReputationRep:
    Nah. Don't do it. It isn't worth it and its dangerous (and disturbing). Why don't you get a job in a cafe or something instead of sending nudes to random guys online who will probably sell your image to other people. It could affect your life. Please do not be sending any pictures

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanrosee)
    Nah. Don't do it. It isn't worth it and its dangerous (and disturbing). Why don't you get a job in a cafe or something instead of sending nudes to random guys online who will probably sell your image to other people. It could affect your life. Please do not be sending any pictures
    Its just my body, not my face, so he won't be able to track me down or anything. I will make sure that there nothing in the photo that can be used to identify me.

I just need a way he transfers me the money without him knowing my details.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I turned 18 last week, so i am over the legal age
    It's still so wrong. You do know that you can get a job instead right? Please do not do this. You don't know what this guy will do to your photo. It's a beyond stupid and totally ridiculous thing to do.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Its just my body, not my face, so he won't be able to track me down or anything. I will make sure that there nothing in the photo that can be used to identify me.

I just need a way he transfers me the money without him knowing my details.
    It can be very easy to track someone down if the person knows what they are doing. Do not do this!

ReputationRep:
    Paypal would certainly be the most secure but you give details away. Everyones giving you some solid advice, but in the end its your body and your choice, just dont come out of it regretting your decision.

ReputationRep:
    i really need the money, i have job and everything. But i come from a poor family, so can't ask them to make ends meet.

All my friends are going out and having fun but i can't go because i am working or don't have enough money

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't matter what your age is. The fact youre 18 already and youre contemplating sending nudes for money is just crazy, surely youre mature enough to realize the dangers in what youre doing. Just dont do it, find another way to make money safely. Plus you will always be giving details out if you do go through it, as you can't legally take money under a fake identity.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    i really need the money, i have job and everything. But i come from a poor family, so can't ask them to make ends meet.

All my friends are going out and having fun but i can't go because i am working or don't have enough money
    Just save the money from your job, or pick up more hours! Do not sell photos of your naked body to some creepy man online.

It will probably come back to bite you in the butt. What makes you think this guy is trustworthy?

ReputationRep:
    For all you know, he could send your picture around after finding your details (such as through IP address, or whatever you are talking to him through) and send it to people you know, or potentially blackmailing you. I know it seems far fetched but this does happen. It can ruin your future and potential jobs. Just dont do it.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.