Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone know the grade boundary for triple dist* in the QCF National Ext Diploma? watch

ReputationRep:
    I know that in previous years, for Level 3, where a Distinction is worth 9 and each unit is 10 credits, the boundary for 18 units to get a triple distinction * is 1590 which essentially means that students can get up to one pass and a merit, and the remainder are distinctions, and still get full grade. Is this still the case or is it now 1600 points and each grade is 20 points lower?

Thank You.

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    What course will you be doing?

The new NQF/RQF qualifications have different points to the old QCF qualifications.

QCF - I think it is still 1590/1580.

NQF - There isn't a set points value for this grade I can give you. The qualifications are new, the points are different depending on your exam mark, unit size, and unit grade. It is all rather confusing, you will need to use this calculator and see what you can get: https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...alculator.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolateworm34)
    What course will you be doing?

The new NQF/RQF qualifications have different points to the old QCF qualifications.

QCF - I think it is still 1590/1580.

NQF - There isn't a set points value for this grade I can give you. The qualifications are new, the points are different depending on your exam mark, unit size, and unit grade. It is all rather confusing, you will need to use this calculator and see what you can get: https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...alculator.html
    it's the QCF's Information Technology

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Features

Blinkered horse

Take off your BTEC blinkers

Find out the truth behind the BTEC myths.

Polling station sign

BTEC essentials

What you really need to know about studying BTEC.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.